RealModScene
Marcio Fontes

I can not see the new F3 775 bar by pressing the guide!!!

"HUD got a nice new Info Bar on the bottom with game information. "

this bar for me is partially cut. I can not see it completely. tried in settings for overscan, but so I can move the screen normal freestyle. please help me.

Then it has to be the overscan settings, hard to tell however, since this picture was taken in the dark and you can't see the edge of the television.  It could also be your miscrosoft dash settings as well.  Make sure that the settings in the stock microsoft dash are optimized for your television first and THEN start fiddling around with your FSD video settings.

it the overscan setting of your T.V. not FSD. i had the same issue. i tried FSD's overscan and nothing. i tried changing settings in the M$ dash, and nothing. for me i had to go into my T.V.  settings > video > advance options, then turn off overscan. hope this helps.

• Like 2

it the overscan setting of your T.V. not FSD. i had the same issue. i tried FSD's overscan and nothing. i tried changing settings in the M$ dash, and nothing. for me i had to go into my T.V.  settings > video > advance options, then turn off overscan. hope this helps.

Thanks