RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Marcio Fontes

Dashlaunch 3.08 flash unknown corona!!!

I have a problem trying to use the new dashlaunch v3.08. I been using dashlaunch 3.07 since it came out with no problems but the new one I cannot get the udp server to start up. I press the button to start it and the option is ticked to enabled but then I go to system info tab and it says updserv is not running. Also while dashlaunch is active the whole time on 3.07 it used to say board: corona, flash: corona, etc in the bottom right hand corner but now it says everything except for the flash type. It just says board: corona, flash: unknown, and the rest is still the same. Also when I enable the ftp option is says it's running but it doesn't enable either. Other than those three things dashlaunch works perfect.

I have a problem trying to use the new dashlaunch v3.08. I been using dashlaunch 3.07 since it came out with no problems but the new one I cannot get the udp server to start up. I press the button to start it and the option is ticked to enabled but then I go to system info tab and it says updserv is not running. Also while dashlaunch is active the whole time on 3.07 it used to say board: corona, flash: corona, etc in the bottom right hand corner but now it says everything except for the flash type. It just says board: corona, flash: unknown, and the rest is still the same. Also when I enable the ftp option is says it's running but it doesn't enable either. Other than those three things dashlaunch works perfect.

try the new dashlaunch that come today i think.....dash launch 3.09  (can get it at logic-sunrise.com)

- fix in update server for corona 16M consoles (thanks Danny Lane!)

- added exception logging to installer

- fix some minor bugs

- *known issue* some situations are causing a black screen when starting installer, it somehow seems to

be related to USB devices and/or signed in profiles. If you run into this issue, try the debug

version of installer - it's slower because it's logging to disk but apparently works fine. (thanks again Danny!)