RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
pipadee2012

Cant see bar on xbox guide??

Hi there I recently updated F3 and have noticed a bar at the bottom of the guide but all I can see is a blue line and part of some text is there any chance this bar can be moved up so I can see it please cheers!!

do you mean the main fsd3 status bar at top and bottom of screens. click in left or right joystick to see. but change screen size in fsd3 settings and allow bar to show on boot up or not.

do you mean the main fsd3 status bar at top and bottom of screens. click in left or right joystick to see. but change screen size in fsd3 settings and allow bar to show on boot up or not.

What he said, OR change the aspect ratio of your TV.

no dont mean that I mean the one where you boot the 360 and wait for dash to load and there is a bar at the bottom of the guide with some sort of writing on it tried to arrange tv (46inch 3D) its massive but still cant see the complete bar the overscan settings in F3 dont make a difference to it tried already ill have a look at view settings on tv tomoro :-)

I think what you're after is... (Under blue bar after entering hud/guide display)

Xbox 360 Dashboard TID:FFFE07d1, MID:00000000, VER:2.0.16537.0, DISC:1, TU:16537

or maybe (depending on your skin, this would be default)

Initializing loading engine...

Loading Modules....

Finalizing skin enviroment...

Welcome to F3...

• Like 1

yeah that is the one insanity4all im using the dream theme 2.3 and thats what i can t see cheers for the heads up ill try and change the skin see if that works cheers