RealModScene
JPizzle

Simple 360 NAND Flasher V1.2 by Swizzy : Corona 4GB nand dump and write support added

Originally Posted on Homebrew-Connection.org:

Swizzy release today an update of his Simple 360 NAND Flasher now in version 1.2. To remind, This xbox 360 SDK application will allow you do dump/write the nand of your Xbox 360 directly from it. This software can be launched from every xex loader (FSD,XeXMenu,Xshell) on a JTAG/RGH/XDK console.

This new version bring a HUGE and very awaited feature : the nand dump and write support for the corona 4GB (with phison chip linked to the nand).There is also some nice features added : auto turn off your wireless controllers during the flash, auto turn off of the console after flashing and some failsafe (like making a dump before flashing). As in the previous version, you will find .log containg all the dump/write info next to the excecutable after a dump/write

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=inA8iNx15vg

ReadMe:

Simple 360 NAND Flasher By Swizzy v1.2

* Requirements *

- A Hacked Xbox 360 (JTAG/RGH or similar)

- A nand dump to write or just enough space to save your nanddump on whatever device you use this app on

* What it does *

- It’ll flash your motherboards nand with the supplied image (updflash.bin) using rawflash v4 or rawflash4g v1

- It’ll dump your motherboards nand with to flashdmp.bin using rawdump v1 or rawdump4g v1

* Credits *

- cOz Thanks for all the help you constantly give me with just about everything, and thanks for rawflash!

- Thanks to xvistaman for helping me solve that one last error i had with corona4g writes! i owe you

- Thanks to everyone that has helped me test it!: Jonblu @ Consoleopen, Sileandro and Razkar And others that i don’t know the name of…

- Thanks also goes to who ever it was that ported rawflash to SDK in the first place and making it open source!

- Thanks also to everyone that reports bugs and/or errors in ALL my apps

* Future features *

- Cpukey retreival:

I’m working on getting this to work, it’s not present in the current source code, but i’ve got a few things to work with that will hopefully make this possible aswell, it might not work with all dashboard versions etc. but atleast the current ones it’s probably going to take a while before you see this feature, but have no fear, it’ll come eventually

* Changelog *

v1.2

- Added: Full support for Corona v2 (4GB Corona)

- Added: Auto Detect which mode to run in (it’ll autodetect if you are running on a MMC type of machine or a RAW type [MMC type = Corona 4GB/V2, RAW = any other older machine])

- Added: Safe-Flash (Read to recovery.bin then write)

- Added: Autoshutdown after flash (it’ll tell you it’s shutting down then count down starting at 5 seconds…)

- Added: It’ll turn off your wireless controllers during flash to keep you safe (if you reconnect them they’ll be shut off again while it’s working)

- Fixed: If you accidently hit eject the app now stays running!

- Fixed: You no longer see the options to write if you don’t have a updflash.bin next to the app…

- Fixed: Lot’s of code cleanup, making it look nicer and easier to follow/understand

- Added: It’ll now also check for Spare data before writing, again it’s a safety measure, if it finds spare data while in MMC mode it’ll warn you about it and give you the option to exit… and of course the other way around for raw mode…

- Added: The above check for spare also checks for the « Magic bytes » (your Xbox 360 image should start with 0xFF4F, i’ve never seen an image that differ from this, and thus it’s an easy way for me to check that the file you give the app really is a nand…)

- Fixed: The app will now clear the line of output before it starts overwriting, this means that you’ll no longer see leftover output on screen from previous output (mostly for error messages during progress output)

- Changed: The app now use a different font (it used Arial before, now it uses verdana)

** WARNING!! If you don’t let the app exit after flashing a corona v2 you will most likely end up with a machine that no longer boots untill you reflash it using a computer!! You’ve been warned… **

** Altought this version adds multipile security checks before it starts writing an image to your nand it can still be very dangerous… if you don’t know what you are doing, don’t do it! **

Download from the Official site: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/nand_flasher/dl_Simple_360_NAND_Flasher_v1.2.rar

Good afternoon I am Brazilian and not speak English, sorry for any error of agreement. 

I am a friend of the same problem and I can not extract the NAND of this message An error has occurred with this version I will get? In case I will use it for freestyle or she only works by xexmenu? 

About AutoGG will not do for the network, as I noted my CPU KEY and I will do via pen drivre change anything or process from that moment I can usually follow? 

Hold and thanks.

If the app crashes there is nothing you can do other then try a different memory...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

used this to dump and flash the nands for both my slim and phat consoles for the first. Worked right out of the box..

• Like 1