RealModScene
JPizzle

PPSSPP 0.91 Alpha version By Ced2911

When i try to execute .xex the God Of war Ghost of sparta starts but there is no background of the game at the menu and when i start a new game and selct a difficulty level to Sparta then there is a black screen and nothin comes up PLzz help me or i have to wait for the Updated version

nice to see this :-) something to add to my one console to rule them all LOL loves his work on the PSX emulator hope somebody else decides to pick it back up and run a bit further with it

Do you mind to update the emulator to it's current version the games run perfectly fine but the black screen glitch is still in this version and there's no work around for it

Do you mind to update the emulator to it's current version the games run perfectly fine but the black screen glitch is still in this version and there's no work around for it

This is a very old thread (3 years old), to the best of my knowledge Ced2911 no longer work on anything in the scene...

This is a very old thread (3 years old), to the best of my knowledge Ced2911 no longer work on anything in the scene...

Damn :\ I guess I'll have to fix it myself thanks for the update

the original emulator is really in a good state, a port to xbox360 would be much appreciated. but unfortuanally the xbox360 scene is quite dead.

but this makes me wonder because the xone isnt hacked yet and i suppose this is not gonna happen this time.

.-.