RealModScene
JPizzle

PPSSPP 0.91 Alpha version By Ced2911

PPSSPP 0.91 Alpha versionProof of concept.Based on PPSSPP 0.91.Usage:put a psp iso name psp.iso is the same directory as default.xexWhat have been done:Fast ppc jit (Can be used in wii/wiiu/ps3). Give a 10x to 20x speedup !DirectX9 backend (Can be ported to Win dows), miss some lights and framebuffer effects.What need to be done next:Finish the ppc jit, 70/80% of the opcode are recompiled, need slow memory paths.Finish the DirectX9 Backend. Fix framebuffers, lights issues.Port FFMpeg for sound and video playback.Port the Atrac3+Add a guiKnow bugs:Jit doesn’t work in real devkit.In some games can’t go in game because of missing video/sound playback => use a save games.Some games are slow (Monster hunter 2) set VertexCache = true to give a big speed up ! Use this with caution! 360 have few memory !Random crashes => Can be fixed by using setting Jit = false and FastMemory = false, but it will slowdown as hell !Lighting issues on Ridger Racer.Framebuffer issues.Want to helps ?This projects is really big, if you have any skills and want to help you are welcome !No need for help for testing game, I don’t care about this really at this moment, if it doesn’t work yet, wait for the next version.I need a real devkit.Donate at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=5P45QTZL5XWHQ&lc=FR&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedCredits:Ced2911: PPC Jit, DirectX9 Backend, Xbox360 Port, Endian fixesPPSSPP authors for the great emulators, help and idea !Links:http://ced2911.wordpress.com/http://www.ppsspp.org/Source code:https://github.com/Ced2911/ppssppBased on 1b9cf8a

ppsspp_0.91.alpha.rar

When I run the default.xex it start shows only black screen and then restart FSD it doesn't start what to do or just to wait for better version

amazing. now we only need ps2 and we are done.

im downloading PSP Final Fantasy VIII PSN for testing, does that game work?

When I run the default.xex it start shows only black screen and then restart FSD it doesn't start what to do or just to wait for better version

i hv this problem too :(

I try to play GoW Ghost of Sparta but when i choose new game and difficult  is show black screen and freeze and I must restart the console ? Is there any other solution or wait for new version

This is fantastic news, some guys just never seem to slow down.  I wish I had some coding skills so that I could donate some effort to this project.  Oh well, I guess I'll just show some support with my monies!

you main psp.iso ? it's a game i must donload ??or what ? 

No. Just rename whatever game you download to PSP.ISO (make sure you don't rename it to PSP.ISO.ISO by accident) :p and put it in the same folder as the Default.XEX 

Thank you for the post,

Question: I know it says .iso what if the game says .cso? Can I rename to .iso and still have it work?

Thank you for the post,

Question: I know it says .iso what if the game says .cso? Can I rename to .iso and still have it work?

YES, Just renaming it will launch game.

YES, Just renaming it will launch game. FF Crisis Core Just black screen.. =(

YES, Just renaming it will launch game. FF Crisis Core Just black screen.. =(

abd black screen on GoW:Ghost of Sparta ?? any solution?

Ced's looking for someone who can make a gui for his PSP Emulator, so if anyone can help goto his blog. :)

Thanks.

Hello kimpoylim,

I put the iso file into the folder, not right? The Monster Hunter works, but slow and without menus. Do you can play the God of war?

Thanks

the same thing, in the same folder with default.xex is psp.iso and after launch I have black screen , the folder was in usb and hdd1, I have 3.0b 775