RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BoxMan

Dashlaunch Doesn't Read Flash?

Hey guys. I have a problem trying to use the new dashlaunch v3.08. I been using dashlaunch 3.07 since it came out with no problems but the new one I cannot get the udp server to start up. I press the button to start it and the option is ticked to enabled but then I go to system info tab and it says updserv is not running. Also while dashlaunch is active the whole time on 3.07 it used to say board: corona, flash: corona, etc in the bottom right hand corner but now it says everything except for the flash type. It just says board: corona, flash: unknown, and the rest is still the same. Also when I enable the ftp option is says it's running but it doesn't enable either. Other than those three things dashlaunch works perfect. I am using a corona v1 starwars edition with a 16mb nand. I have a cr3 pro installed as well as a demon with it tweaked for 2 second boot times. I installed everything myself and I absolutely love it. I know it can't be a bad solder joint because everything else is working perfect. But if I completely uninstalled dashlaunch 3.07 when I installed the new version, I also deleted old launch.ini files and just set everything up like new. I am booting off of a 1tb hdd with fsd. Not trying to brag about anything I'm just trying to weigh in anything that could affect the settings of dashlaunch. The dashboard is 16203 on my demon nand but 16573 on my retail nand. I thought about just using demon to install everything up to date but I still want dashlaunch to work like it's supposed to. If anyone could provide some insight it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: I have been in contact with a dev and the issue has been resolved. Will most likely be taken care of in new version/patch of dashlaunch. 

I've got the same problem with the same setup as you (even down to the Star Wars edition).  Definitely something with this setup - used the same laptop/network to update a phat console ok.   Just wonder to do next....

Issue has been resolved with the help of a Dev and another tester. Will most likely be released in new version/patch of dashlaunch.