RealModScene
Flaminek

Dead or Alive Ultimate crashing in FSD3 v775

Tried it in xex and god formats and it keeps getting fatal crash intercepted.

I bet even if I playe have had this with another game I forget the name of in the past.

any ideas anyone how to get me up and running for this game?

Thanks

You may have corrupt files elsewhere mate. Delete the game and re-upload, before you re-upload, run the game through x360 gamehack.

I've my game converted to GoD, works fine.

• Like 1

i tried all those options and no joy. i even upgraded to dash 16547 and dashlaunch3.08 and no joy.

i tried a new install of fsd3 v775 using the cd installer bit unticked delete previous fsd3.

So what options have i got left aprt from installing a new fsd3 over the top of my current one and having to download all cover art again.

everything else is fine and works well.

i have  a 2nd jtag and the game works ok on that so it wasn't the god files for the game at fault on my pc.

what's happened why is my fsd3 crashing?

thanks

are your dashlaunch settings the same on both consoles...i used to get fatal crash due to my dashlaunch settings ... seems  some Dashlaunch settings affect certain games differently

• Like 1

Thanks you were right. Got it to boot.

Ghess what line in my launch.ini was the culprit?

fakelive = true

That's the last time I use that line again.

Good work, thanks for sharing

next time, use autofake ;)

fakelive is a nonsense for same games, especially EA ones.

• Like 1

how does this look?

Default = Hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex[Paths]BUT_A =BUT_B =BUT_X =BUT_Y =Start =Back =LBump =RThumb =LThumb =Guide =Power =configapp =dumpfile =[Plugins]plugin1 =plugin2 =plugin3 =plugin4 =plugin5 =[Externals]ftpserv = falseftpport = 21calaunch = false[settings]nxemini = truepingpatch = truecontpatch = falsefatalfreeze = falsefatalreboot = truesafereboot = trueregionspoof = trueregion = 0x7fffdvdexitdash = falsexblaexitdash = falsenosysexit = falsenohud = falsenoupdater = truedebugout = falseexchandler = truebootdelay = 30liveblock = truelivestrong = falseremotenxe = truehddalive = falsehddtimer = 210signnotice = falseautoshut = falseautooff = falsexhttp = truetempbcast = falsetemptime = 10tempport = 7030sockpatch = falsepasslaunch = falsenonetstore = trueshuttemps = falsedevprof = falsedevlink = falseautoswap = falseautofake = true