RealModScene
RedSnake9

Is L!nK a game of luck?

The question is legit. I have played a match of Halo 4 like 10 minutes ago, then when the match ended I could not see my friend anymore. So, what the hell?! Literally nothing has changed and yet, we could not keep on playing. We also tried playing other games, but nothing. How can one possibly explain this? 'Cause this doesn't seem to be my (or my friend's) problem even though I figured It has to, since there's 300+ people playing right now in total, and I don't think they're just there trying to connect to someone's game, at least not all of them. 

What can I possibly do?

Thanks

300+ playing different games, only 2 are playing halo 4 (at this moment)

It sounds like an issue with halo 4, isn't halo a game you have to join again after each game, if so, just rejoin. Problem solved.

Not a link/fsd issue. Sorry!

The fact is we could not join again. I didn't mean 300+ in Halo, in fact I said in total.  I also said that I tried other games too (Gears3 and L4D2). I really can't believe that there is a problem with all the games I'm trying, the odds are incredibly low. The fact is, I've followed every step of the tutorial, done every possible thing to fix the issue, I even deleted the space in my profile name, but nothing seems to work. I'm not trying to be insulting in any way, It's just that this thing is kinda making me furious.

So, I can try with one of the games that has a bunch of persons playing, like CoD:BO2 and see what happens, I guess. Or do you have more suggestions for me? 

well is has been working kinda bad this last few days but for me at least nothing like that. did you try just turning off the console and outer for a while?