RealModScene
pyrasee

System link Jtag / RGH to unmodded console is it possible???

Hi there the kids are bugging me to play Diablo 3 with them via system link instead of local co-opSo my question is. Is it possible to play D3 on a RGH console to a unmodded  console via system link or something???when the we look for each other we don't get any games  just hope I'm doing something wrong or is there away of disabling link so the RGH console runs system link as if it where a normal unmodded consoleThanks in advance to anyone who answers ...xImindlessIx

local lan should be ok with rgh vs live console as long as its not connected to live.

the rgh wont need to be signed into link to find/host system link games at home

Hi there the kids are bugging me to play Diablo 3 with them via system link instead of local co-opSo my question is. Is it possible to play D3 on a RGH console to a unmodded  console via system link or something???when the we look for each other we don't get any games  just hope I'm doing something wrong or is there away of disabling link so the RGH console runs system link as if it where a normal unmodded consoleThanks in advance to anyone who answers ...xImindlessIx

Just uncheck the "Link" box from fsd settings:/plugin settings in the modded console and then you'll find each others games.

• Like 1

Thanks guys I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Xbox software

will give it a go & let u know how I went Thanks again

you can that's how infected call of duty matches come about a jtag infects a live console using system link and then the infected console uses the mods