RealModScene
stratotak

After update cant connect to internet anymore.

I havent been using xbox for over month or so.Other day I start it up and I see  there are updates.it downloads up dates and  all ...then when I reboot I cant connect  to internet anymore.

I tried everything I can think of.Checked Dashlaunch setting,re downloaded  F3  and installed manually.Deleting old version.Donwloaded dashlaunch 3.08, and used xbuild gui to update to 16537.System update. Cleared cache. Everything is as it should be but it will not connect.It connects to my network but fails to connect to internet.

It also wont see my pc.anymore.. When previously it worked fine.Use to transfer games with Xbox 360 manager.tried it with my laptop too and it wont connect.

I even  reset router back to factory default and re set it up.Long shot in the dark as my pc,roku,laptop,blue ray have no internet connection problems at all.

Something broke during that first update . Other than doing a whole reformat I dont know what else to try.

Ive tried everything.Now when I ran network connection in stock dash it failed to connect to internet.Error was DNS error.I finally gave up trying to connect to internet and added games to my content.It was downloading covers.Slowly but it was downloading.I tried to do a title update and it slowly did a title update.I tried to verify jqe360 but  could never get it to verify.It is correct username and password.Just keeps saying failed to coonect to server. If I am ablr to download covers and title updates I obviously have internet connection. I dont know why when I do network test in stock dash it fails to connect to internet and gives me DNS error.

Like I said it was all working fine before the update then after its all  fubar'd .I cant get jqe360 to verify so Link doesnt work its just greyed out.Under F3Plugins it passes all test but fails  at verify jqe360.

Setting were both.Auto an static  along with both wireless and wired.Kept getting same DNS error.

I got Link to work by signing up for a new account.