RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
GamerX

Voice chat in borderlands?

I am thinking about playing borderlands(campaign mode) with other peoples via LiNK.My question is can I voice chat if I buy a headset?

Do I have to turn "fakelive" "On" on dashlaunch too?How is the voice quality,will my friend be able to hear my voice clearly?

Do I have to turn "fakelive" "On" on dashlaunch too?How is the voice quality,will my friend be able to hear my voice clearly?

no....

the voice in the games is 100% quality. :)

I suggest you try something professional, for example MyTeamVoice or Mumble (but it has little problem couse it doesnt has it own server) or Ventrilo

All professional services has a lot of pluses))) U can put ranking for team player - it so comfortably! 

LINK - works flawlessly.... :)

Never heard about it!

In past I used C3 - not good interface and it need registration for each players, I has read about Mumble - not so good review and Itry MyTeamVoice finally! And I like It! 

I can write them on the line with a request to change something and they do it!  it's cool! ))

Sometimes, not often I play online  games, but most of all I like to play with someone who i know, with my friend for examlpe.
And skype - not good for me becouse it does not fit, it knocks, you can not change anything while playing
it. Advise something!

that's life of the "jtag" get your friends to join you on-line ;)

what is "jtag"??

I has read review that C2 and Mamble (or something like its named) not so good! they are noob... its hasn't normal functionality. 

bro, I'd stop worrying about it and just get playing, the speech will be automatically delivered to you when you're playing a game, it's really neat.....just like "live" ;)

bro, I'd stop worrying about it and just get playing, the speech will be automatically delivered to you when you're playing a game, it's really neat.....just like "live" ;)

for me, communication is very important!
So I'm looking for a solution) 

I can't really post any more towards helping you in this thread, I think I've either A) missed the point completely to what you're asking or I have the wrong end of the stick.