RealModScene
Yovel

FSD screenshots

whenever i want my screens, i search for .bmp files inside FSD3 folder using my laptop via lan, they are pretty hidden inside their respective game folder (ej. 446668 kinda folder)

or more detailed :)

/Hdd1/Freestyle Dash/3.0.775/Plugins/UserData/[Game ID]/Screenshots

Text above in cyan above is my path, yours may be different such as "Freestyle" or "FSD"

Text in orange is the game id of the game you were playing.

• Like 1

The screen shots there are all corrupted for me.  Ones I take from FSD are fine and they are in PNG but the ones taken in-game are corrupted.

EDIT: Apparently the BMP screenshots that the FSD Plugin makes are not Mac compatible.  I wonder why.

The screenshots display fine when I view them inside a Windows Virtual Machine.  Really a pain to have to convert them so I can view them on my Mac.

The screen shots there are all corrupted for me.  Ones I take from FSD are fine and they are in PNG but the ones taken in-game are corrupted.

EDIT: Apparently the BMP screenshots that the FSD Plugin makes are not Mac compatible.  I wonder why.

The screenshots display fine when I view them inside a Windows Virtual Machine.  Really a pain to have to convert them so I can view them on my Mac.

It may be the way your transferring them to your computer on the FTP

try copying them onto a usb via the FSD File manager, then see if the screenshots load on your mac