RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.08 & XeBuild 1.08 Released With Amazing New Features

Posted Image     Posted Image

The great group of people behind DashLaunch and XeBuild have released their latest works to the Xbox scene, whom I know have been eagerly waiting for these updates but nobody had any idea just how amazing this update was going to be. The latest releases not only brings support for 16537 but they also implement the new remote update feature.

This new feature allows you to use XeBuild to connect to the RGH/JTAG remotely and update the NAND and install the avatar/kinect data within seconds. I have attached a video of the entire update process below.

I encourage everyone to send a small donation to the XeBuild team at donations@realmodscene.com

For the Dashlaunch release thread CLICK HERE
For the XeBuild release thread CLICK HERE

Jpizzle,

I made a small donation to support you guys for all the great work you have done over the last months!!!

Thank you very much!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:

Bazzz

Transaction_id:  8DV114374A871661B

• Like 4

hi, the xebuild read the nand from the console or I have to extract first from it

Just read the tutorial, you dont have to extract it it you want to update your console

• Like 1

Any ideas why I keep getting this?

--------------------------------------------------------------- xeBuild v1.07.632------------------------------------------------------------------- { Update Mode } ----data directory set from command line to '16537'started, watching network for xbox...UDP wait timeout!failed to find xbox beacon***** FATAL UPDATE ERROR: unable to find console!---------------------------------------------------------------   xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.---------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------- { Update Mode } ----data directory set from command line to '16537'started, watching network for xbox...UDP wait timeout!failed to find xbox beacon

i have this error too.I trying setup on xbox/pc connections(192.168.1.1/2 ; 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.1 etc. ), but i have this error again.Usually i use wifi router, but i tried using lan

--------------------------------------------------------------- xeBuild v1.07.632------------------------------------------------------------------- { Update Mode } ----data directory set from command line to '16537'started, watching network for xbox...UDP wait timeout!failed to find xbox beacon***** FATAL UPDATE ERROR: unable to find console!

Got the same problem. In Dashlaunch it shows in the right corner "Flash: Unknow"

Under Configurations I started updsrv, but when I look at system info in dashlaunch it says: updsrv not started

C:xbuid>xebuild update -f 16537 -ip 192.168.1.9192.168.1.9 being your xbox's interna IP on your LAN

@JPizzle Do I have to edit the 1blkey.txt and replace the text to this DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA in XeBuild?

By lan connection you mean I have to connect Xbox 360 to my laptop with wire.And my laptop to router?

Are you making sure Dashlaunch is still running after you enable the updserv?  It says very clearly in Dashlaunch that it will only run while the installer is running.  Don't close anything down on the xbox, leave the Dashlaunch screen up when you try to run xebuild.

I'd just like to say, that this is by far the easiest and quickest way to update the dashboard/kernel.  I was doing it the long and hard way for so long, going into J-Runner and building a new image, putting that onto a USB and booting into Xell, then going back and putting the $SystemUpdate on the USB and booting into NXE to get the Avatar stuff.  This is sooooo easy now.  Once all the files are where they need to be on you computer, and you're running the updserv, the simple one line takes care of everything for you!  Thanks from me to all the people responsible for this great new update!

@JPizzle Do I have to edit the 1blkey.txt and replace the text to this DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA in XeBuild?

By lan connection you mean I have to connect Xbox 360 to my laptop with wire.And my laptop to router?

no, xeBuild will pull it from the console

£3 donated with thanks

Transaction ID 6UV35592HH6528947

thank you :)

Thank you to everyone who donates

i m facing a prob friends.. i have 250 gb slim jtag. i did the 1st step, copied the installer 4m Dash Launch 3.09 folder to my hdd and install it as shown in tutorial but after the shut down .my xbox is not booting but its on and my controller is showing its connected, removed the 250 gb hdd bt same result  ..i tried to boot it many times ..plz help

i have made the update to 17502 .. thanks ... buy the way how to change the kv any command ?  i have just type xebuild update -f 17502 ..

can i put another kv i that folder and type another command to use the kv or just a command to change the kv ??

using keyvault data from console  

------ Loading bootloaders and required security files ------
using smc binary from console
reset smc load address to 0x800 size 0x3800
skipping cba_13121.bin as it is in glitch bootloader dump

---------------------------------------------------------------
Kernel    : 2.0.17502.0
Console   : Corona
NAND size : 48MiB MMC (system only)
Build     : Glitch (v2)
Xell      : power on console with console eject button
CPU Key   : 
1BL Key   : 
CF LDV    : 6
    xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

i have made the update to 17502 .. thanks ... buy the way how to change the kv any command ?  i have just type xebuild update -f 17502 ..

can i put another kv i that folder and type another command to use the kv or just a command to change the kv ??

CPU Key   : 

1BL Key   : 

What is the use of kv? I dont think theres any use for a jtag/rgh unless im wrong...unless you want to hack on xbl...which is not supported here on this site...you wont get any help to do that..sorry.

CPU Key   : 

1BL Key   : 

We're not going to help you with that, as the only reason a new KV is of any use is to go on XBL, which we do NOT support on this forum

What is the use of kv? I dont think theres any use for a jtag/rgh unless im wrong...unless you want to hack on xbl...which is not supported here on this site...you wont get any help to do that..sorry.

kv is short for "KeyVault", which contains your DVDKey and a bunch of other console specific data, it's unique for every console... every console have one, without it it doesn't boot... changing it is only needed if wanting to go on XBL... (i can't think of any other reason to swap it out, unless it's completely messed up - a.k.a. corrupted, at which point you'd not be running this method anyways)

ok .. thanks .. my old xbox retail version is with 3 rings :( .. my corona is with rgh and i'm baned from xbl .. the only game i play online is fifa :D i want to change the kv to get unbaned to play fifa online .. thanks by the way i will buy another xbox to play fifa ;)

• Like 1