RealModScene
JPizzle

Technical Difficulties With Server

Posted Image

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our server which may take a couple days to sort out, be patient and we will have LiNK running smooth again as soon as we can.

To show your support make a small donation to help us with the costs we pay to keep all of our users gaming on the LiNK Network. You can send donations via PayPal to the address below, thank you.

donations@realmodscene.com

In my opinion LiNK should require a premium membership (something like 10€/$ for one year). Then there shouldn't be any technical problems.

We're not in this for the $$$, but donations are welcome to help us with the costs.

We're not in this for the $$$, but donations are welcome to help us with the costs.

It looks like the only way to maintain a good connection.

I think the most users would like to have a good, stable LiNK for a little payment than a LiNK with bugs.

How about a vote?

I think the most users would like to have a good, stable LiNK for a little payment than a LiNK with bugs.

How about a vote?

How about you shut up?

• Like 4

How about a vote?

We don't want xbox live here so leave it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Why is there so much hatred towards paying a small fee to help sort out current Link issues? Make it a forced donation because if people don't help out there will be no Link at all. If its less then Xbox Live what have you got to complain about?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I think the hatred is people who have contributed nothing at all to anything, showing up out of the blue demanding the system change to fit your need's.  LiNK is maintained in peoples spare time, as a hobby.  As such it is always gonna be prone to downtime when errors occur as real life comes first.  Furthermore adding a paywall defeats the entire purpose of link. so yea....

P.S. that whole VMware thing has about 0 chance of happening.  It's not even possible as far as I know as to how LiNK works, and splintering the userbase is a lame idea anyways.

I didn't realize ASKING people for a small DONATION would be such a big deal, you guys do realize that the only reason there is a LiNK at all is because of the hundreds of hours put into making it and the team paying out of our own pockets for a server to host the service...

We are not forcing anyone to pay for LiNk and never will, a little appreciation would be nice though

Why is there so much hatred towards paying a small fee to help sort out current Link issues? Make it a forced donation because if people don't help out there will be no Link at all. If its less then Xbox Live what have you got to complain about?Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

If you have money for spending for online, go and buy an xbox which can play live and pay for live instead of posting here like everyone has money to spend.If i have money in paypal, i would donate but i dont so stop asking about fee, charge or what the hell it is.Noone wants to pay except you guys.You can donate me an Xk3y'ed Xbox if you want to spend your money so much.Thanks JPizzle for the answer.

I'd be happy to donate for a server like this if my cc's region was accepted by paypal's terms and conditions, i'm sorry jqe but the thing about xbox live I said back there wasn't referring to any hatred, it was just that people who are unable to pay for live depend on this server. Thanks for all of the things :)

I think team FSD should come up with something like the Garena, its free too and like link in a lot of ways, so if there was maybe a premium membership that allowed people to enter rooms that are full, I could see how the people that can afford would wanna get it, and Team FSD won't have to pay out of their own pockets to keep the servers up, which really isn't fair, it has worked quite well for Garena, I don't see why it won't for LiNK.

• Like 1