RealModScene
Flaminek

Anyone else having probs with LINK today

Hi admittedly I have been backing up my 2tb hdd in the last 48 hours.

however when i try and get on link today i get this-

Posted Image

do i need to use the fsd3 iso installer again and get it to delete my old fsd3 v775? meaning i have to download all my covers again which takes ages?

Or maybe its just the servers?

• Like 1

i make update dashboard to 16203 

and Reinstall FSD3 rev775 using fsdinstaller 

problem is LINK dose not work I make test link all Pass 

but when i started game the system link dont work 

Just give it a while. I'm sure if everyone is having the same problem then its server related.

I get "the server connection has timed out"  error code F3000003. With diablo 3 the system link tab is greyed out. Link has been working fine for months until today :(

phew thats a relief thought is was me messing up my system backing up my hdd.

any noticed it's really hard to create a new link account too?

i try and login not on my xbox and it dont accept my password even the one that is reset sent to my email.

when you go to link.jqe360 however it says 111 users online so some people can get online?

last thing i have noticed is some title updates are missing. The ones i have downloaded in past i still have but when i check to see what's available on some games there is nothing available where as in the past there was?

I have just been speaking to the guys in #FreeStyleDash and they are aware of the problem - it is being looked at :).

• Like 4

I only hope this was also the reason why I could not play in the past few days using L!nK just after playing fine with it the day before I couldn't. I mean, the "corrupted user data" problem is only happening today, but I hope that something was starting to screw itself up prior to this, so that when this is solved I'm not going to have to go back on figuring out what to do to be able to play again. Anyway, hope this gets fixed soon. :D

yeah it's working for me now. For the life of me i can't setup a new link account for my mates jtag.

can someone help me out with a spare username and password? i wanna download some covers and go on link ect.

Link is intermittent for me today, as are jqe360 and realmodscene websites. My guess is we're getting ddosed.

I have the same issue. I play by link two days ago. Now is "plugin update is required to connect the link" error f3000004. What is needed to solve this problem.?