RealModScene
JPizzle

Dashlaunch 3.08 Released

It freezes. Got jasper 16MB. Tried to reflash NAND, but no changes.

if u loaded a non suported plugin in ur dashlaunch it will freeze at starting u need to take ur HDD where u have ur launc.ini plug it to pc and delete launch.ini plug it back in console go to xexmenu find dashlauch 3.08 lauch it and set it up again dont eneble any plugins   only xbdm until they fix that bug

I started dashlaunch 3.08. And it told me it needed to update dashlaunc 3.04. So i said update. Then it shutdown the console. And now when I start the console nothing happens. Screen is just black.

boot console by pressing the eject button, if you can still access XeLL you need to use XeLL to reflash a copy of your last working NAND image. Check the tutorials section for more help with this.

Ok, so I went to the store. And they had my nand image. I have now rebuilt it with xebuild and flashed the nand. The xbox now starts but nothing happens after the xbox logo. It doesn't load the dash. What now?

One of the testers observed a console reaching out to live despite liveblock only    when fakelive or autofake was enabled.  If you intend a keyvault to not get banned,    do not use it on a glitch/jtag machine!

Really ?

i guess i wont be using this on my Virgin Never banned never been online JTAG

Shame

One of the testers observed a console reaching out to live despite liveblock only    when fakelive or autofake was enabled.  If you intend a keyvault to not get banned,    do not use it on a glitch/jtag machine!

Really ?

i guess i wont be using this on my Virgin Never banned never been online JTAG

Shame

as long as you have the console in metro dash unable to create a live profile or connect to live (Parental Settings) and also you have dashlaunch set up correctly then why not.....your missing a lot of fun on line (not live of course) and when it's connected to your network for covers and stuff you can also make your life a hell of a lot easier when you need to FTP stuff across to it. :)