RealModScene
JPizzle

XeLL-Reloaded v0.993 with Corona Video support released!

I've attached a experimental build that a friend of mine built for me, it uses newer versions of GCC (The compiler) and newlib (a library used) his nickname is smx, if you ever talk to him, say thanks ;)

I briefly launched it using xelllaunch to check that it works on my MMC Corona, and it does, other than that it's not tested much, it shouldn't cause any damage or anything like that, worst case scenario is that some features don't fully function properly, but i don't see that happening at this point in time :p

Replace the XeLL files in xeBuild GUI and rebuild your nand, or use XeLLLaunch included with the latest dashlaunch (found here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4616-dashlaunch-314-17150-kernel-support-added/ ) if you want to try it

The file used depends on your console, but most likely:

xell-2f.bin (JTAG) or xell-gggggg.bin (RGH)

If you use it with xelllaunch just put xell-2f.bin (as it is) next to the default.xex and launch... otherwise replace the following in xeBuild GUI:

files\xell\Xellreloaded_jtag.bin <--- xell-2f.bin

files\xell\Xellreloaded_glitch.bin <--- xell-gggggg.bin

Is this supposed to work with Trinity or only Corona? Because it isn't working here :(

Is this supposed to work with Trinity or only Corona? Because it isn't working here :(

It's supposed to work with all motherboards, which file did you use on your console?

I used xell-2f.bin with XellLaunch

Where did you put it? did you rename it? (it should be named xell-2f.bin if you use that file, i think you need to use xell-1f.bin otherwise, doublecheck the readme to make sure you use the correct one for that version of XellLaunch)

Where did you put it? did you rename it? (it should be named xell-2f.bin if you use that file, i think you need to use xell-1f.bin otherwise, doublecheck the readme to make sure you use the correct one for that version of XellLaunch)

I know I was running this one because when it booted to Xell the version and release date was shown (2015-don't remember the rest), so I'm sure I did the right thing

And when Mupen64 was opening, before the "fat mount uda0" error it detected the DVD drive

I'll try again and see if something changes

I know I was running this one because when it booted to Xell the version and release date was shown (2015-don't remember the rest), so I'm sure I did the right thing

And when Mupen64 was opening, before the "fat mount uda0" error it detected the DVD drive

I'll try again and see if something changes

You need Mupen64 also recompiled for it to work... XeLL simply loads the homebrew, the bug isn't in XeLL itself, it's in Libxenon the framework used by the homebrew aswell as XeLL

You need Mupen64 also recompiled for it to work... XeLL simply loads the homebrew, the bug isn't in XeLL itself, it's in Libxenon the framework used by the homebrew aswell as XeLL

Oh I see... thanks for answering

I've attached a experimental build that a friend of mine built for me, it uses newer versions of GCC (The compiler) and newlib (a library used) his nickname is smx, if you ever talk to him, say thanks ;)

I briefly launched it using xelllaunch to check that it works on my MMC Corona, and it does, other than that it's not tested much, it shouldn't cause any damage or anything like that, worst case scenario is that some features don't fully function properly, but i don't see that happening at this point in time :p

Replace the XeLL files in xeBuild GUI and rebuild your nand, or use XeLLLaunch included with the latest dashlaunch (found here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4616-dashlaunch-314-17150-kernel-support-added/ ) if you want to try it

The file used depends on your console, but most likely:

xell-2f.bin (JTAG) or xell-gggggg.bin (RGH)

If you use it with xelllaunch just put xell-2f.bin (as it is) next to the default.xex and launch... otherwise replace the following in xeBuild GUI:

files\xell\Xellreloaded_jtag.bin <--- xell-2f.bin

files\xell\Xellreloaded_glitch.bin <--- xell-gggggg.bin

Thanks a lot, This one works perfectly on Phat Xbox with Hitachi drive 79 ( even tho it shows ver 0.993 in Xell Reloaded Screen); I should note that the file linked by @EddCase also works but doesnt read usb if someone wants to flash nand from Xell (it shows 0.994 in Xell Releaded Screen). 

Thanks a lot guys. 

I should note that the file linked by @EddCase also works but doesnt read usb if someone wants to flash nand from Xell (it shows 0.994 in Xell Releaded Screen). 

that is because it was never finished, and if I remember correctly, it was made to fix a specific issue on the corona, I dont remember exactly, but they probably didnt build it with support for the older hardware. just a guess.

• Like 1