RealModScene
JPizzle

XeLL-Reloaded v0.993 with Corona Video support released!

Posted Image

XeLL-Reloaded v0.993 with Corona Video support released!

Today we can all have Video support on ANY corona, with ANY video cable thanks to the awesome work of the Libxenon team!
Yesterday many of you saw a new XeLL-Reloaded version on the web (v0.992) well, it was released a little to early, there were still a few bugs that needed to be addressed, but today we have v0.993 with these bugs fixed!
Some of the highlights are:
    [*]Video support for corona consoles (NOTE: NTSC consoles may have video issues on some video modes) [*]Support for all 3 USB busses (you can now use more then one usb drive in XeLL) [*]Support for finding one additional USB drive during the file loop (no need to reboot the console if you forgot to put in your USB!) [*]New web interface functions (shutdown and reboot your console, and get a boot log) [*]Better support for big USB drives (or poorly formatted USB drives) [*]Image checking in Rawflash (make sure the image you are trying to write is for this console type) [*]eMMC read support (NOTE: This doesn’t work when launched from XellLaunch)

The full changelog can be found here:

v0.993 – 28/08/2013
Disabled USB writes for the logfile (not working with EXT# anyways
Fixed the crashing when unplugging USB memories at runtime
v0.992 – 27/08/2013 * Released by a trigger happy Tuxuser *
! Corona video support !
* NTSC gives weird black/white screen
eMMC Reading support for Corona consoles (no flashing!)
* Not working when launched via XellLaunch
Rawflash verify features
Cygnos/DemoN builds included – 38400 UART baudrate
Logfile writing to USB or HTTP Webinterface
Dumps ANA-Registers to UART / Logfile
« Shutdown Â» and « Reboot Â» via HTTP Webinterface
Option to disable Network via xell config
Support for all 3 USB busses
* Crashing when USB is plugged out or attached at runtime
Switched from zlib to puff (smaller)
Support for mounting 1 USB memory device at runtime
Better support for big USB devices (or poorly formatted ones)

For download check out the official release thread at HC.org HERE

So this means , We can now play n64 emulator for coronas ? How do i install this please ? Thank you 

• Like 1

So this means , We can now play n64 emulator for coronas ? How do i install this please ? Thank you

It doesn't automatically mean you can use any Libxenon homebrew, they need to be re-compiled with the new libxenon toolchain...How to install it? well, read the readme and you shall know... ;) otherwise, wait for an updated xeBuild GUI, J-Runner, AutoGG or whatever, they will all have this ;)

For those of us not fully in the circle of power users... does this offer anything for users without the Corona motherboard?  For instance, I have a phat console (Jasper).  Is this something I should be concerned about getting?  Does it do anything for me?  In the reply about Nintendo64, you mention something about stuff needing to be recompiled.. does that mean future releases that would require compiling in this new libxenon thing be only functional if you have this new version of Xell?  I'm really just concerned about re-opening my xbox and doing more work to it since it's working so well now.

:wallbash:

Video works from XellLaunch, however... reading the NAND doesn't... (MMC coronas) other consoles work just fine... this also means that nothing from the NAND can be used by XeLL, including getting your real MAC Address 

For those of us not fully in the circle of power users... does this offer anything for users without the Corona motherboard?  For instance, I have a phat console (Jasper).  Is this something I should be concerned about getting?  Does it do anything for me?  In the reply about Nintendo64, you mention something about stuff needing to be recompiled.. does that mean future releases that would require compiling in this new libxenon thing be only functional if you have this new version of Xell?  I'm really just concerned about re-opening my xbox and doing more work to it since it's working so well now.

Well, it improves USB drive support, which is great... it also handles badblocks better....The recompilation i spoke of is only related to Corona video ;)

Video works from XellLaunch, however... reading the NAND doesn't... (MMC coronas) other consoles work just fine... this also means that nothing from the NAND can be used by XeLL, including getting your real MAC Address

yeah, thanks a lot for the clarification, however it's just that i *happen* to own a corona without an internal hdd...  :cry:

gonna perform some experiments with this and the ubuntu image i have lying around anyways, thanks

Sweet - perhaps this will spark an interest in some unfinished libxenon projects! I'm trying my hand at one, but no progress yet :/

Sweet - perhaps this will spark an interest in some unfinished libxenon projects! I'm trying my hand at one, but no progress yet :/

I think some of the emulators need an update to support Corona boards.

I like the idea of being able to dump an eMMC NAND image over HTTP (assuming that is the way it works) :).

I'm relativly new to all of this, and was wondering if this update should be done (for stability etc..) to my already hacked console, or if this is only for hacking a clean console.  Sorry if this is a really dumb question. :(

I'm relativly new to all of this, and was wondering if this update should be done (for stability etc..) to my already hacked console, or if this is only for hacking a clean console.  Sorry if this is a really dumb question. :(

It doesn't make your console boot any better or so... it does however fix some bugs in XeLL, if you ever use that (highly unlikely as most ppl don't really use it much) there's little to no reason to update just because it's out...The new xeBuild GUI, J-Runner, AutoGG etc. will all use the new XeLL Reloaded from now on ;)
  • Like 1

I tried to run the emulator n64 but after reading xell it's this red screen someone know I speak my own I can do to run the emulator?Posted Image

Which version exactly? could you also take a better picture showing the entire stack dump plz?

what motherboard do you have?

Which version exactly? could you also take a better picture showing the entire stack dump plz?what motherboard do you have?

I've actually got that error a lot to with mupen64-360 (on a Trinity)

i have make two videos of errors

this is of free60_xbox360_ubuntu10.10 

this is of  mupen64 - 360 v0.992 beta 

I believe my board is Corona V2

i have make two videos of errors

this is of free60_xbox360_ubuntu10.10 

this is of  mupen64 - 360 v0.992 beta 

I believe my board is Corona V2

I actually just read on another forum that Xell crashing has to do with having updating Nand via USB, I have done this and have been getting that screen, may be your problem as well, below is a screen of 2 TX members about stack dump errors.

Posted Image

I actually just read on another forum that Xell crashing has to do with having updating Nand via USB, I have done this and have been getting that screen, may be your problem as well, below is a screen of 2 TX members about stack dump errors.

Posted Image

I did the update with Simple 360 Nand Flasher by usb,so if I update using autogg in Lan Mode this will fix the problem?or i need the NAND-X/JR Programer to make to update?

They're all wrong, this crash is caused by something in the USB management, i'll look into it and see if i can find the cause of the error...

Could you try another USB memory? do you have anything else connected to your console? does it happen without usb memories also?

without memory usb it does not happen, I have an external hd but it gets turned off when using xell, I swapped the usb device and stopped the problem of red screen could run free60 xbox360 ubuntu10.10 but mupen after the xell do reading. elf the screen is black I'll send the video via pm because it has cpukey will be that the screen is turning black because my television is those old tube and mupen does not support the low resolution of the tv?the xmplayer_0.0.1 give black screen

only free60 xbox360 ubuntu10.10 is working 

Posted Image

They're all wrong, this crash is caused by something in the USB management, i'll look into it and see if i can find the cause of the error...

Could you try another USB memory? do you have anything else connected to your console? does it happen without usb memories also?

Just did the update changing xell.ggggg.bin (or whatever it was named) (for RGH's) renamed it to updxell.bin and it successfully updates, after reboot I run xell from DVD button and it shows it as version 0.993, when I try to boot mupen64 though it gives the seg fault and this stack dump:

Posted Image

Just did the update changing xell.ggggg.bin (or whatever it was named) (for RGH's) renamed it to updxell.bin and it successfully updates, after reboot I run xell from DVD button and it shows it as version 0.993, when I try to boot mupen64 though it gives the seg fault and this stack dump:

Posted Image

I changed my usb device and stopped the red screen could run free60 xbox360 ubuntu10.10 but Mupen, Xmplayer and PCSXR-Xenon V0.62 i got black screen

I changed my usb device and stopped the red screen could run free60 xbox360 ubuntu10.10 but Mupen, Xmplayer and PCSXR-Xenon V0.62 i got black screen

I wonder if it could be the USB's File System, Would NTFS or FAT make any difference?Edit: misspelled FAT..(LMFAO)