RealModScene
JPizzle

XeBuild FreeBOOT NAND Update Tutorial

XeBuild GUI created for each (JTAG, RGH, Retail) Image a log (text) file. You can found it on the same place, where XeBuild Gui is stored your created RGH Image.

its ok i fixed it  . but when i dump the nand and do the update with xebuild and copy the udpflash into the usb and i write udpflash to nand it says that the udpflash is smaller than the flash and the xbox shuts down .

You probably forgot to set it up to build Corona4G instead of Corona, did you read my tutorial linked in my signature below?

Its the Guide that you now in HC. Please note under Step4 (specific Information for Corona with 4Gb internal Memory).

XeBuild GUI created for each (JTAG, RGH, Retail) Image a log (text) file. You can found it on the same place, where XeBuild Gui is stored your created RGH Image.

Paste the Xebuild log (in text message form) in your next posting. If you want add Information to your Postings, please use the Edit Button, and dont create double, or multiple postings.

But the best would be, if you create the Rgh Image again, after the instructions from the Guide on HC. Read the Guide carefully, especially Step 4 (Specific Information for Corona with 4 Gb internal memory).

No I haven't can you give me the link to the tutorial

Open your eyes, my signature is right infront of you, the link is right there...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I can't see nothing. Just walk me through how to change c-corona to c-corona 4G in xebuild. Sorry for being a total noob

I can't see nothing. Just walk me through how to change c-corona to c-corona 4G in xebuild. Sorry for being a total noob

in my signature you see "Here is a guide for updating your Xbox 360 Kernel" which links to: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/

OK thank you I updated the dashboard to 17502 . So I guess I should install the system update now I hope it works. Thnx swizzy . I just iserted the kinect adventures disk and now it says unrecognized disk with the status code: 03-80-00 I think its because I enabled the fcrt.bin check in xebuild when I update the dashboard.

I just messed up the rgh . the DVD isn't playing the original games instead it is just playing games that didn't work before the update I was trying to get xex menu to work but it just says fatal crash intercepted. So I deleted it and tried to read install it but it won't work.

Did you try not using the fcrt patch?

Regarding the xexmenu crash, it could be that you have a games folder on the same device you run xexmenu from

Sent from my SM-G903F

here is what i did : 

i update the dashboard using xebuild and i enabled fcrt patch i know that that was the reason the dvd wont work so i tried to re update the dashboard and not checking the fcrt patch but the xexmenu crashed i deleted it and tried to reinstall it so i pluged in my usb into the xbox and went to storage but the xbox doesnt tell me to configure the usb it just shows the usb as an already configured storage device . so i pluged the usb back in the computer and launched horizon but horizon didnt detect the usb . so that is what i did . please help

Just put xexmenu in the appropriate folder structure:

X:/Content/0000000000000000/C0DE9990/00008000/

My memory might slightly fail me tho...

Sent from my SM-G903F

"it didn't work without xex menu"? what didn't work?

hi guys, i have a jasper, can i use this tutorial with the new xebuild? can i have instructions?

tyvm.

hi guys, i have a jasper, can i use this tutorial with the new xebuild? can i have instructions?

tyvm.

tutorial:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial

sorry, i meant to comment this in another thread, i'm new here ._.

tyvm.

tyvm.

tutorial:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial

sorry, i meant to comment this in another thread, i'm new here ._.

You can use this one, or this: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ either will work fine for you...

Keep in mind that you need to download the latest xeBuild package (or xeBuild GUI - so you get all the files needed to update your console)

Hey guys i was trying so hard to fix the damn xbox but i couldnt figure it out . When i pluged a usb stick before the dashboard update it will ask me to configure it but now after the dashboard update (17052) when i plug a usb stick it shoes the usb like it was all ready configured but when i plug the usb into the pc and run horizon the usb doesnt show up . I think the problem is when i checked fcrt.bin in xebuild when i was trying to update the dashboard . Can anyone help to fix this because i cant put xex menu in the xbox (i deleted it because i started crashing) . :)

Hey guys i was trying so hard to fix the damn xbox but i couldnt figure it out . When i pluged a usb stick before the dashboard update it will ask me to configure it but now after the dashboard update (17052) when i plug a usb stick it shoes the usb like it was all ready configured but when i plug the usb into the pc and run horizon the usb doesnt show up . I think the problem is when i checked fcrt.bin in xebuild when i was trying to update the dashboard . Can anyone help to fix this because i cant put xex menu in the xbox (i deleted it because i started crashing) . :)

It's not related to fcrt.bin at all, it's related to you using 17349+ where it was added to have a NEW kind of USBMU which old versions of Horizon don't support, the new kind shows in windows as "x:\Content\...." instead of "x:\Xbox360\0000..." whatever it was... (can't remember atm)

So how do I fix it .

Drink something that makes you wake up, read what i said one more time and use your brain to think about what it means... the solution is there, right infront of your eyes, you just need to think about what i said a little more ;)

oh ok thnx i managed to solve it . thank you swizzy and dr.gonzo for your help i really appreciate it . 

• Like 1