RealModScene
JPizzle

XeBuild FreeBOOT NAND Update Tutorial

Is there a xebuild or similiar program for macs? I screwed up with the dashlaunch update and just got my info(Cpu Key/Nand) from xell.

Hi, i'm new to the scene and this tutorial is helping me after i accidently prompted the dashboard update and the box won't boot up. I got the flashdmp.bin and keyvault.bin/cpu key from the mac address but i can't launch xebuild on my mac. Is there a mac version or something similar to create the new image? Btw you guys are great with the help. I just got a rgh slim trinity and i already messed up. I apologize sincerely.

Rar your nand and cpu key and I'll build one for you. :) send me the download link via PM though... ;)

sent from my iphone5

Hi, I'm trying to update but I'm getting this kind of error:

C:UsersAdministratorDesktopFSDxeBuild_1.08>xeBuild.exe update -f 16537--------------------------------------------------------------- xeBuild v1.07.632------------------------------------------------------------------- { Update Mode } ----started, watching network for xbox...success, found xbox beacon at 192.168.0.222connected to Trinity with updsvr version 2 (peek version 0)*****ERROR: console hv patches are not recent enough to support update mode!   update console patches and reboot before trying again.***** FATAL UPDATE ERROR: unable to parse info reply from console!---------------------------------------------------------------   xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

A.

### NOTE ###

I tried to follow suggestions given in a post of this thread for the same error.

Follows what I got:

C:UsersAdministratorDesktopFSDxeBuild_1.08>xeBuild.exe client -p--------------------------------------------------------------- xeBuild v1.07.632------------------------------------------------------------------- { Client Mode } ----started, watching network for xbox...success, found xbox beacon at 192.168.0.222connected to Trinity with updsvr version 2 (peek version 0)Updating patches in auto mode: 14699binpatches_g2Trinity.bin***** ERROR: could not load 14699binpatches_g2Trinity.bin, abortingdisconnecting from server...OK---------------------------------------------------------------   xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

Any help? Thanks

can you not do it the manual way, and load up xebuild GU and put your nand and cpu in and create your self a new image. 

can you not do it the manual way, and load up xebuild GU and put your nand and cpu in and create your self a new image. 

Thank you datastream.

Is there something guiding me into that process? I'm not enough smart to go ahead without some guide.

Many thanks

A.

have you got your nand and cpu key handy...what version of dash are you on at the minute (just wondering) and can you boot into xell OK. Swizzy made a great tool as well for flashing reading and writing ;)

Worked first try from 16202 to 16537 on my Jasper.  great tools and instructions as I was dreading this because I have been deployed for the last year and was not looking forward to Kernel updates

I'm trying to retrieve my nand and cpuKey.

I'm trying to follow Swizzy's guide  but DL doesn't show me them (the fields are just empty).

Trying now with Simple 360 nand flasher

will your console let you boot xell (using eject) and then it will show you an I.P address, can you then put that in I.E or Chrome or what ever and then download your nand and CPU key that way..... (you not got a copy of them saved some where safe on your PC) 

will your console let you boot xell (using eject) and then it will show you an I.P address, can you then put that in I.E or Chrome or what ever and then download your nand and CPU key that way..... (you not got a copy of them saved some where safe on your PC)

Well, I know the IP of the Xbox. I'll try booting xell then

It indeed was very easy to do. I must say, it gets easier and easier by the day, great job making these programs for everyone out there..

Used this guide and updated my corona 4gb with xebuild 1.09 and the files attached in the thread 2 update my kernel in no time!

Great work guys!

Top of the morning to ya,

JPizzle, Just used your guide on my R-jtaged Demon 360 to see how easy.  SUPERB!  This is easier than dissconnecting and plugging into my desktop! 

Thanks Man

Thank you team XeBuild for your AWSOME WORK!

Dear All,

I have exactly the same problem than armybot.

Please, can you tell me how can i find 14699binpatches_g2Trinity.bin or how can i create this file.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm trying to update but I'm getting this kind of error:

C:UsersAdministratorDesktopFSDxeBuild_1.08>xeBuild.exe update -f 16537--------------------------------------------------------------- xeBuild v1.07.632------------------------------------------------------------------- { Update Mode } ----started, watching network for xbox...success, found xbox beacon at 192.168.0.222connected to Trinity with updsvr version 2 (peek version 0)*****ERROR: console hv patches are not recent enough to support update mode!   update console patches and reboot before trying again.***** FATAL UPDATE ERROR: unable to parse info reply from console!---------------------------------------------------------------   xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

A.

### NOTE ###

I tried to follow suggestions given in a post of this thread for the same error.

Follows what I got:

C:UsersAdministratorDesktopFSDxeBuild_1.08>xeBuild.exe client -p--------------------------------------------------------------- xeBuild v1.07.632------------------------------------------------------------------- { Client Mode } ----started, watching network for xbox...success, found xbox beacon at 192.168.0.222connected to Trinity with updsvr version 2 (peek version 0)Updating patches in auto mode: 14699binpatches_g2Trinity.bin***** ERROR: could not load 14699binpatches_g2Trinity.bin, abortingdisconnecting from server...OK---------------------------------------------------------------   xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

Any help? Thanks

did you update your dashlaunch.......

Yes, I have the 3.10 version of DashLaunch with updserv activated.

Maybe, i must use autoGG software ???

have you got a copy of your nand and CPU key, have a read from about page 11 or so, you could update it the manual way........

you have not extracted the common files folder, read the tutorial again...

Hello Guys, I have this problem:

******WARNING: 'xenonjklatin.xtt' crc32: 0xb76d4f37 expected: 0xdde4a14c

I'm using kernel 146699

Could you help me, please?

Thanks in advance