RealModScene
wuub

I can´t reset my password jqe360

man something wrong with this link   because already did 3 different free registration with a gmail   yahoo and a hot mail  and with all of them it always said  we have send u a email confirmation but i go to my email accounts and there is nothing    any help or anybody that does not need an account?

Same problem here.

I got a few password reset mails but I was never able to log in in any combination of username or email with the new password.

Now a made a new account and i do not get de activation mail.

Could somebody please give us some guidance on what is going on and exactly what we need to do to reactivate our accounts?

How do I discard accounts completely so I can use the Email to make a new account?

I am a bit stuck here... Please help.

I have the same problem. My user stops working a few days ago. I have tried everything to create a new one but nothing happend. Please let me know if you have something.

Been having the same problem since yesterday. Multiple attempts to reset password on multiple account. Tried to create new accounts twice. No luck.

No emails coming through at all. Checked and double checked spam etc. My brother is confirmed to be having the same problem.

Hope this gets fixed soon and thanks in advance for your help!

Password Reset Mails are coming in again, however can not log in with the new password.

Tried 2 accounts, both the same problem.

When i fill in my email and the new passwrd and log in the site just clears the input and nothing further happens, tried Chrome and IE8.

When i input a faulty user/passwd I get a message that they are not correct.

So something strange is going on, the site seems to recognize my user but just will not let me log on.

Can you erase my users completely so I can try to create a new account?

Now i can log in the site but my xbox can not. I do not know if now my problem is the configuration (it is the same that was working) or the is still with problems...i tried with a new user too.

By now I have made a new Account and I can login on it. I still have 2 old accounts that I just cannot recover. I get the Reset email but cannot log into account.

For now I will work with my new account until I need more (I have 3 RGH Xboxes :thumbup: )