RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mastirhekir

Yet another multi-disc plugin error :(

Hi everyone. I am having a different kind of multi-disk plugin issue. I was playing LA Noire and i finished disk1. It says please insert disk2 for a second and disk swap plugin worked. When i look at the web UI i can see that disk is swapped but game stuck! It says loading but nothing happens :( I tried many times but there is no use. I started game directly from disk2 but this time there are no movie and no character conversation in the game. I am about to go crazy :( Please help my friends.. 

Here is my file structure

usb:GAMESLA Noiredisk1

usb:GAMESLA Noiredisk2

usb:GAMESLA Noiredisk3

Scan depth: 2 and yes i was seeing different disks as different games and i moved all of them into no section correctly.

Here my launch.ini

[QuickLaunchButtons]
Default = usb:F3Rev775default.xex

[settings]
pingpatch = true
contpatch = false
fatalfreeze = false
fatalreboot = false
regionspoof = true
dvdexitdash = false
xblaexitdash = false
nxemini = true
nosysexit = false
livestrong = true
remotenxe = false
nohud = false
exchandler = true
debugout = false
liveblock = true
noupdater = false
bootdelay = 0x2A
hddalive = false
hddtimer = 210
signnotice = true
region = 0x7FFF
autoshut = false
autooff = false
xhttp = true
dumpfile = USB:crashlog.txt
tempbcast = true
temptime = 3
tempport = 7030

ALL SOFTWARE VERSIONS

Plugin version: 3.0.801 BETA

Dashlaunch version: 3.07 (510)

Dashboard: 2.0.16197.0

and fsd version: 3.0.775

All my softwares are updated. 

And yes I tried fresh install but it didn't worked :(

Set hddalive to true

even if you game from a usb hard drive, it can load a game, and after 5 minutes the USB can switch off.

Change the name of the folder inside L.A Noire, L.A Noire DVD 1, L.A Noire DVD 2 and so on, it should workAnd make sure you only select the Root L.A Noire Folder on the file structure

If you have the Auto Swap plugin on, turn it off, FSD does that automatically.Also, your file structure should be usb:GAMESLA Noire, no need to put anything else

Edited by flaviochief

If you have the Auto Swap plugin on, turn it off, FSD does that automatically.Also, your file structure should be usb:GAMESLA Noire, no need to put anything else

As you can see in my launch.ini, there is no plugin loaded. Only FSD plugin is loaded. In addition, you are saying that merge all disk content into one file right? Then, default.xex files will conflict and how fsd understand that which one is which disk. I think this is wrong way. Any other ideas?

As you can see in my launch.ini, there is no plugin loaded. Only FSD plugin is loaded. In addition, you are saying that merge all disk content into one file right? Then, default.xex files will conflict and how fsd understand that which one is which disk. I think this is wrong way. Any other ideas?

Ok, first the Auto Swap is an option (sorry about that) make sure it's disabled, and second what I'm saying isCreate a folder L.A. Noire, inside create the 3 folders, L.A Noire DVD 1, L.A Noire DVD 2 and L.A Noire DVD 3, each of these folders have the certain DVD content, so don't merge the files.After you created the folders, in FSD, go to Game Paths, and select the root L.A. Noire folder and that's it. It should work. If it doesn't work, the copy that you have is probably corrupted.

Autoswap option is disabled by dashlaunch. Tried your file structure and still stucks after swapping disks. 

The game is probably corrupted, try to run it through dashlauch.If it doesn't work try to get another backup, or backup the game to your HDD again (if you have the discs)

The game is probably corrupted, try to run it through dashlauch.If it doesn't work try to get another backup, or backup the game to your HDD again (if you have the discs)

Of course i don't have DVD's. I am downloading same game again. I will write the results.

Try to transfer the game to HDD using iso2god and make no new folder transfer them all in the same folder. Iso2god will automatically recognise the disks and put them in the same folder

I have downloaded a new copy of game and extracted with iso extractor and everything works. Folder structure;

-La Noire/disk1

-La Noire/disk2

-La Noire/disk3

-La Noire/disk4

Thank you everybody :)