RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
alyhydr

Cannot copy FSD through XEXMENU in HDD.

I am trying to copy the FSD folder to my internal storage via xexmenu but I am failing to do so. I have 4 GB Jtaged with dashboard 2.0.16202.0
HDD0 does not shows up in xexmenu, only usb and the flash memory is visible. I never installed FSD on it before. I tried doing through FTP, but couldn't because the software named WS_FTP LE does not shows HDD0 even. 
I also tried putting the installation file of FSD through horizon. I copied the file through storage, just the way we install xexmenu, but then again during installation it fails because it does not detect the HDD to be installed in.

First, what is the situation with your hard drive? Has it ever been used in a xbox before? Do you actually have a hard drive in your arcade console? (4G/arcade consoles don't come with a hard drive from factory, you have to add one. And if it's an unofficial one you added after purchase, you have to format it in the system/devices menu before it works for this stuff.)

Second, I personally recommend FileZilla client

https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client

It's free and works great. If you are comfortable with WS_FTP LE though, stay with that as it should work too.

• Like 1

First, what is the situation with your hard drive? Has it ever been used in a xbox before? Do you actually have a hard drive in your arcade console? (4G/arcade consoles don't come with a hard drive from factory, you have to add one. And if it's an unofficial one you added after purchase, you have to format it in the system/devices menu before it works for this stuff.)Second, I personally recommend FileZilla clienthttps://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=clientIt's free and works great. If you are comfortable with WS_FTP LE though, stay with that as it should work too.

Well ! Somehow I managed to run FSD through usb, and I saw that the internal 4Gb is showing as "game" not as "hdd0" I cannot copy anything in it. I am thinking of buying an external hardrive and permanently connect it with my console. Thanks