RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
slimwadey

Trouble with game details not matching up

Hi

I installed F3 after deleting FSD 2.2

All went well, set scan paths and it picked up all my games, i had trouble with some multi disc games showing every disc

So i was advised to delete the database

So in my F3 folder i have a data folder which has the following sub folders .

Logs

databases

skins

TU's

Xlinkkai data

game data

temp

SMB

The databases folder has a content.db and settings db

I deleted the Content.db and fired up the Xbox

it did a rescan and up came the games again. BUT now lots of games have problems, wrong titles and info on the wrong games

Multi disc games showing all the discs and even one of the new games showing up as an old game ...

I dont really want to delete any game saves but i'm willing to remove anything else to get this correct

Can somebody please help ?

Slim

Ok so i have had a play and now deleted both the content.db file and the databade.xmplr .. i think its called that

And after resetting the game paths and another scan

There are still problems with the same games

Please take a look at the following pics and let me know what you think

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its really doing my head in

Any help ??

Please

Slim

Another update

In my game path settings Both Retail and Devkit settings are at Automatic

As things stand 16 games show up in Homebrew and not the 360 games folder

If i change the settings to Xbox 360 games they all show up in the xbox folder

I have once again deleted the content.db and rescanned with these auto settings incase it made a difference, nope.. just moved those 16 games

New Update

i can download new covers for some games with incorrect ones , but not on all ( i have not tried all yet)

Slim

1) don't use the auto for 360 games, just set them as 360 so they all go to that section

2) there is an option in F3 to clear the DB in the settings menu, do that.

3) Multi disc games are always going to appear more then once because they have MULTIPLE DISCS, simply go to the extra disc(s) and hit Y for options, go to move game and then to no section. This will keep the disc in the database (needed for multi disc plugin) but hide it from view.

I hope this helps you get everything sorted, if the games are still appearing with the wrong names I would install F3 into a new folder and start fresh and see if that helps.

Thanks for the help

I have put F3 into a new folder and deleted the old F3

Setup new scan paths and it rescanned , i did as you said and moved the other discs of multi games

Still 16 games show up in Homebrew, even though both the retail and devkit options are set to xbox360 plus i had a few other errors. like Rocksmith being called GRIN ? And Resident Evil 6 Disc 1 not in view at all ?

So i Deleted the Game Data Via F3 options. now i have no covers at all, the path is set correctly and JQE is all setup OK . i restarted F3 twice and still have no covers

I can click refresh artwork and it loads the cover, but i have 122 games and it will take forever

Any Ideas??

Thanks

Slim

So once again i have deleted the database (via Xport) as F3 delete data does not seem to work

While browsing the F3 folder i look in the plugin folder and discover the only plugin is freestyle plugin.xex. does this mean i am missing the multi disc plugin ?

or is it somehow written into the F3 program ?

And once again after a re scan the same issues described above are still present

16 games in homebrew, even after selecting xbox360 on both devkit and retail

i even went into the game folders and deleted the patched/ modified xex files created by X360 game hack and re used the original xex's but no luck

well there is your issue right there, you are modifiying the games and that is causing the issues, also as for Resident evil it's Japanese name is biohazard and if you used ISO2GOD it might have pulled that name from the xex .