RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
wolf

Title Updates downloading problem

Hi!

I have a frustrating problem with the new release (rev. 775).

When i try to download any title update, almost every time the downloading suddenly stops, the downloading speed standing on 0 kbyte / sec and never starting again. The title update downloads are ending only few times with success, after i restart the F3 and start TU download from the begining. Almost every time the downloading stops before its success. I use default skin, i tried it from another xbox, i tried to unload the connetx plugin, reboot the console thousand times, but nothing helps.

( The same happening with the downloading when i use the live FSD install CD, to make a fresh install to an xbox360. Probably it is caused by the same problem )

What's the cause of this prtoblem? What is the solution?

Thanks in advance for your help and reply.

Hi!

I have a frustrating problem with the new release (rev. 775).

When i try to download any title update, almost every time the downloading suddenly stops, the downloading speed standing on 0 kbyte / sec and never starting again. The title update downloads are ending only few times with success, after i restart the F3 and start TU download from the begining. Almost every time the downloading stops before its success. I use default skin, i tried it from another xbox, i tried to unload the connetx plugin, reboot the console thousand times, but nothing helps.

( The same happening with the downloading when i use the live FSD install CD, to make a fresh install to an xbox360. Probably it is caused by the same problem )

What's the cause of this prtoblem? What is the solution?

Thanks in advance for your help and reply.

Hello,

i have the same problem. Did you find the solution?

I'm also having the same problem. Particularly with TU files that are quite large.

How do you clear the cache?

To clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2. Select Storage or Memory.

2a9627e0-ffa1-4c68-a594-145da92384e5.JPG

1. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)

2. Select Clear System Cache.

acc61cbd-426f-434a-9802-30b80f932d20.JPG

1. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Thanks for the prompt reply JPizzle.

I've cleared the cache but I'm still having the same problem. The download starts and then eventually just stops before it even reached 10%. Status changes to Idle and the TU is in the list but is an incomplete download.

Trying with Black Ops 2 and Ghosts. Both have the same problem.

Anyone else had this problem and found a resolution?