RealModScene
squ

F3. Http Client Cover Convenience (SUGGESTION)

First off. Thank you for F3....Simply Amazing! (so Far) :o

My suggestion is to have a "return to games" button within the games list on the http client.

Like many others i can't get the covers to download automatically (read the tuts, followed them to the law, and nothing :( I couldn't manage it in FSD 2.2. So the problem looks like it's me!) so i update my game covers over http, and i think it would help a lot to have this "return to games" button at the bottom of the page next to the "save details" button to return me to the game list i was in. When the details are saved, the page stays at the bottom of the page and then you have to scroll up, select games list and then which ever list you were in and find your game you just updated! Sounds lazy i know! But with a large collection of titles and it can get a bit tedious! And it would be convenient.

Don't know if this is even possible? but i thought i would throw it out there for my 1st post. :D

Keep up the great work, Thanks.

HELP!!!! I have installed the new dashboard to my hd and it started automatically when i turned the videogame on, but today i tried to change my skin to a portuguese one that is attached below (Brazil) cause mine was in spanish. So i copied the archive to the same file of the old skin through FTP (filezilla) and when i selected it on the freestyle3 menu, it all turned black and my freestyle doesnt work anymore...only the menu of xbox. WHAT DO I DO?????

Would be glad if someone helps me. Im a light usuary so i dont understand much of installing this kind of programs.

Thank you so much.

Onborges

MultiQuote

Edit