RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lowresolution

System Link Crashing in Games

Hi Guys , 

I have been figuring out how to setup Link on my JTAG Xbox. Faced numerous problems , learned a lot and now stuck at the very end . 

I am using

FSD3 rev 402

Dashlaunch 3.07

All the ports forwarded correctly and the tests passes all the results within FSd3 as well

Now here is the problem . When in a game i press the guide (xbox) button and go over to link , and go to the lobby , either it crashes the console or it gives a msg saying fat crash intercepted. All i can see in the lobby are Random number of users against different rooms like 123131343 Users etc . 

Can some one please please help me out here . I have read everyother guide that is available over the internet . I can provide my launch.ini settings anything if asked . 

Thanks man ! . 

I Installed and updated everything from scratch. Now i can see all the link based rooms in Blacops 2 . But when i try to join in , it loads for a sec and comes back to the menu saying unable to join session. I am using the latest TU 

What could be causing this ?

port forwards not being set up correctly, missing avatar data...

It passes all the tests with the ports etc ? you still think there could be a prb ?

Also i have not configured this avatar data ? can you please link me to a guide for that