RealModScene
mr2face

install DLC direct from disc

i have a corona RGH box and i have a few game discs such as Battlefield 3 and MOH Warfighter which ask me if i'd like to install HD content. upon reading online, i believe this is referred to as DLC (downloadable content- i'm writing out not to teach but to allow someone to correct me if needed).

when i click yes and choose my hard drive, it says it's full. i read online that it needs to be installed as DLC in the appropriate game folder, thanks to some nice guides out there.

my question is, is there a way to install the DLC directly from the disc in the appropriate folder?

extract the ISO and you will find a content folder in the games files, merge this folder with your content folder on your hdd

thanks JPizzle

i did what you asked- i copied the content folder which had a gameid folder in 0000000....however, in my own hard drive, in the HDD>Content>0000000 folder, there was no existing game id folder matching what it said on abgx360.net. i still copied it, but i thought it's important to mention that the same golder folder was there in some other folder in the HDD>Content folder. that folder also had a 0000001 folder inside it.

let me know if i did everything OK