RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
wickie68

How to return to FS .ini setting

When I press the X button on the remote I only get the option to turn off the console or controller but how do I set it to return to FS?

I know its a .ini setting but cannot figure out how to set it. I searched but cannot find the solution. Can one of you guys copy and paste the setting in your .ini file here please.

Thanks !!

The Default line in launch.ini must point to the Default.xex in your FSD folder.

For example: Default = HDD:FSDDefault.xex.

The Default line in launch.ini must point to the Default.xex in your FSD folder.

For example: Default = HDD:FSDDefault.xex.

That will take the Box to MS dash every time I start it up.

I am trying to get the Box to return to FS after I am done playing a game instead of restarting the Box every time.

Not sure if this helps but my boxes get a menu "return to fsd" if I hit the logo button once, will get turn off menu if I hold the button until the menu comes up.  here are my settings...don't know which controls that be warned some of mine may be different, I also don't use link.

[settings]nooobe = Falsenohealth = Falsenonetstore = Falsefakelive = Falsexhttp = Falseremotenxe = Trueliveblock = Falseexchandler = Falsenoupdater = Falsexblaexitdash = Truedvdexitdash = Trueregionspoof = Truefatalreboot = Truecontpatch = Truepingpatch = Truenxemini = True

Regards,

EluZioN 

xblaexitdash = True
dvdexitdash = True

Set those two options to FALSE or remove them from launch.ini.