RealModScene
DOC Emmett Brown

[SKIN F3] Dash RT 2.1 by DOC (r775 - English - Italian - Spanish - Russian - French - Polish)

just downloaded your skin doc, will let you know my opinion when i have had a chance to have a proper look at it,looks and sounds awesome from the screenshots and feedback, great work,much appreciated mate

Thank for the great update to the theme :) By far the best theme out there, in my opinion even better than NXE

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I have an issue with this theme, when I go to my skins settings it says at the end of the name of the skin "Compressed", for both the Dash RT 2.0 and 1.1, with no preview of the theme or anything, and when select any of them and reboot the FSD, it only shows a black scren. I also extracted the content of .xzp and put it in a folder in the Skins folder and now it showed the preview and it worked fine, with exception that theres no letters at all. I looked around for similar cases but couldn't found any solution to it... Anyone has a clue of why of all this?

I have an issue with this theme, when I go to my skins settings it says at the end of the name of the skin "Compressed", for both the Dash RT 2.0 and 1.1, with no preview of the theme or anything, and when select any of them and reboot the FSD, it only shows a black scren. I also extracted the content of .xzp and put it in a folder in the Skins folder and now it showed the preview and it worked fine, with exception that theres no letters at all. I looked around for similar cases but couldn't found any solution to it... Anyone has a clue of why of all this?

Extract the file xzp from the rar is a fact implied. Then I also added the instructions, they are not complicated, they say clearly that you have to copy the file xzp in the path described. Simple. I think only you have this problem, next time read the instructions.

Hey can we have a version without the skype notification at launch ?

I find it a bit odd to be honest, it's cool to have it at first use to know how to use the new features but every time the dash execute itself is annoying imo.

I would have to agree. The skype notification was cool at first, but it has gotten quite annoying to see every time I start the console. This is my only complaint. Can we have a version with the option to turn this off? This is still an amazing piece of work. Thanks again, DOC Emmett Brown.

Hi, i downloaded the last version of the dashboard RT (im using english), Is a very nice Skin, really.

I have to tell you something: when i restart the dashboard, i get a black screen and i have to restart the console, im using the last Freestyle Dashboard. (i used the previous version and that not happened)

Thanks

Hi, i downloaded the last version of the dashboard RT (im using english), Is a very nice Skin, really.I have to tell you something: when i restart the dashboard, i get a black screen and i have to restart the console, im using the last Freestyle Dashboard. (i used the previous version and that not happened)Thanks

When this problem happens? Always? Or only after you change profile?

When this problem happens? Always? Or only after you change profile?

Hi Doc Emet Bwon, the problem happens all the time that I Restart the Dashboard (from the home menu (logo on the joystick) ), i Try to restart the skin config, but i did find the option for do it.

And then when i change the skin it work normally (when i restart the Dash to apply the new skin and from the home menu, its restart without any problem)

If you have any solution, please tell me, because i like so much your skin, you did a very nice job man.

Thanks for your Replay.

Hi, very nice skin! However I would like to ask you how can I move the game into kinect folder. All of my kinect games are ina normal games folder. Thanks

Hi Doc Emet Bwon, the problem happens all the time that I Restart the Dashboard (from the home menu (logo on the joystick) ), i Try to restart the skin config, but i did find the option for do it.

And then when i change the skin it work normally (when i restart the Dash to apply the new skin and from the home menu, its restart without any problem)

If you have any solution, please tell me, because i like so much your skin, you did a very nice job man.

Thanks for your Replay.

I can not tell exactly what is your problem. You may try reinstalling the fsd and the skin again.

Hi, very nice skin! However I would like to ask you how can I move the game into kinect folder. All of my kinect games are ina normal games folder. Thanks

Create a new folder named Kinect in the hard disk where you have the games. Move all the kinect games in this new folder. In fsd settings (Content/Game Paths), add a new path with the newly created folder combined with emulators section.

For example:

Posted Image

I can not tell exactly what is your problem. You may try reinstalling the fsd and the skin again.

Create a new folder named Kinect in the hard disk where you have the games. Move all the kinect games in this new folder. In fsd settings (Content/Game Paths), add a new path with the newly created folder combined with emulators section.

For example:

Posted Image

Hey Doc, I re install all the F3 and its work without any problem.

Thanks, very nice work, it seems like w8 without all the dysfunctions of w8.

Amazing dash :D love it :D just a suggestion I think it would be cool if you were able to swap the 'disc' window with like a favourite game for those who don't use a disk drive like myself :)

Great work dude :D

Hi, this is a great skin, thanks!

Could you maybe add some 360 game layouts that a few other skins use (eg. the ones with stacked games boxes)?