RealModScene
DOC Emmett Brown

[SKIN F3] Dash RT 2.1 by DOC (r775 - English - Italian - Spanish - Russian - French - Polish)

hello or it is possible to remove title ACCEUIL

thanks for your futur modif ACCEUIL=ACCUEIL  or remove title

your skin is the best i love it.......

It's a forum, not a live chat...

It's possible yes, anything is possible...

good staf andgreat skin but skin french Kinect and normal have a big fault ACCEUIL= ACCUEIL

it is possible to repair this fault!!

thanks in advance

:excl: French version corrected. New links in the main post. :excl:

• Like 1

thanks very much i love you, wonderfull thanks....

it is possible to have a version whithout ACCUEIL

thanks in advance you are amazing..

Hi, i love this skin, and i want to translate to chinese, how can i help you to translate it?

Thank you for the skin. It looks very nice.

Is there possibility to add library scan to the side panel (after pressing right stick) instead of weather? Or just add as another option?

Also, I'm using Polish version and it's very poorly translated in some places (like listing title updates) or not translated at all (while opening empty category [arcade, emulators]).

Is there possibility to add library scan to the side panel (after pressing right stick) instead of weather? Or just add as another option?

Sorry, I don't make changes on request.

Also, I'm using Polish version and it's very poorly translated in some places (like listing title updates) or not translated at all (while opening empty category [arcade, emulators]).

I haven't been able to verify all the translated words because I don't know polish language, but I think that xcoom has done a good job of translation. However, some words can not be translated in the skin or I decided to leave them in English, as even on other versions in Italian and Spanish.

If there are other users who complain about of translation wrong, together we can discuss it here in the forum.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to sound like a request. It was just a suggestion for future release. I came with it as the weather just don't work for me. Also I actually don't need it. I can just take a look outside ;) I thought it would be handy to have an option to scan a library without the need of going through all menus. But it might be only what I feel.

I haven't been able to verify all the translated words because I don't know polish language, but I think that xcoom has done a good job of translation. However, some words can not be translated in the skin or I decided to leave them in English, as even on other versions in Italian and Spanish.

If there are other users who complain about of translation wrong, together we can discuss it here in the forum.

For poor translation I'm referring to Title of menu of Title Updates. It's really hard to explain. Lets say you view game cover. You press Y and choose Title updates. Next you press Y again to check for TU. You choose HDD1 and press A. And here, on this screen the title just doesn't make any sense. It's wrong in grammar terms. I'm not sure if it's a part to translate or it's a joint of different words. It's saying "Listę aktualizacje dostępny" but it should "Lista dostępnych aktualizacji". This is what I found and I don't like :)

Thank you for your time and effort you have put in this skin. It's really much appreciated.

It's saying "Listę aktualizacje dostępny" but it should "Lista dostępnych aktualizacji".

I understand the alleged error to which you refer.

I'd like a confirmation by xcoom or other Polish users before making the correction.

Hey Doc! Just LOVE this skin. Been using it for the last few months. Wanted to know if there is any new version in the pipeworks? Keep up the great work man.  :thumbup:

At the moment there aren't new versions in progress. Unfortunately, with the arrival of Aurora, my skin has become obsolete for many people. In addition, the FSD has not been updated after the rev775, so I'm afraid it's been abandoned by TeamFSD to give priority to Aurora. :unsure:

amazing skin mate, superb looking from the screenshots.

English link isn't working again, so I cant download..

any chance of a reup?

thanks

hi,

yeah links online but when you try the English link it says error.. the others work ok, just not the English links..

thanks