RealModScene
DOC Emmett Brown

[SKIN F3] Dash RT 2.1 by DOC (r775 - English - Italian - Spanish - Russian - French - Polish)

Normal version is OK

Kinekt, see this

Ok, I corrected it. Thank you very much for your help, soon I will publish the links of the definitive versions. ;)

Dash RT is the best skin for me. I used to change skins all the time untill I used this one. The only add I would find handy to be absolut perfect imo: to be able to see the TitleIDs off the games like default skin, when I press A on a game or somehow. It would be really hellpfull.

Great job! Thank you very much for that skin...

Your skin is the best I ever seen on X360. But the french translation is horrible! Lot's of misspellings / errors (homebrews become "Indépendants", which mean "indies"!)

Don't hesitate to contact me to upgrade this one (juste send me the english file and the french one, I will correct it :) )

Your skin is the best I ever seen on X360. But the french translation is horrible! Lot's of misspellings / errors (homebrews become "Indépendants", which mean "indies"!)

Don't hesitate to contact me to upgrade this one (juste send me the english file and the french one, I will correct it :) )

indies games means   " jeux indépendants"  in French.

in the kinect version of skin, there is no Homebrew 

there may be mistakes, but to say that it is a horrible ... :huh:

If you are french touch me by mp to tell me or are faults

indies games means   " jeux indépendants"  in French.

in the kinect version of skin, there is no Homebrew 

there may be mistakes, but to say that it is a horrible ... :huh:

If you are french touch me by mp to tell me or are faults

Little details everywhere  :unsure:  (non kinect version)

On start screen:

"Indépendant" for homebrews (Indie Games -> Arcade), "Applications" is better, no?

"Dernier jeu utiliser" -> "Dernier jeu utilisé"

"Jeux de vieux génération xbox classique" -> "Jeux d'ancienne génération, xbox classics" (xbox classic is the name of the microsoft program (http://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/classics)

On xbox games screen:

"Succés" -> "Succès"

"Pochette" -> "Jaquette" (it's a video game)

On settings screen:

"Générales" - > "Général"

On JQE screen, the sentence has no sense

"Démarrer un scan manuelle" -> "manuel"

On plugins screen -> "désactiver" and "ConnectX"

Just a quick check :)

WOW, this is pretty cool. I've not touched my 360 since the Xbox One came out but I'm definitly applying this skin tonight!

Hey I'm pretty new to all this stuff but your skin is the best I´ve seen so far !

If you want me to translate this skin into german just send me list of words and phrases you want to be translated  ;)

Doc, please help me, I really love your theme but it keeps on getting corrupted for me, I'm now stuck with the default, what is causing the corruption?

Doc, please help me, I really love your theme but it keeps on getting corrupted for me, I'm now stuck with the default, what is causing the corruption?

With the FSD file manager, delete all folders named "Dash RT" in the xbox path: Hdd / Freestyle Dash / Data / Skins. Then, delete all files xzp named "Dash RT" in the xbox path: Hdd / Freestyle Dash / Skins. Download again the file rar of my skin, extract and install again the file xzp via pendrive and not via FTP.

It's quite strange as so many skin experts but none is able to do 'XBOX' style of skin.. whether it's XBOX ONE or NXE. But this 'Dash RT' skin is the most closed to it (the nicest IMO). So I've no option but to change all of the tab colours to green myself to have more 'XBOX FEELINGS'... not like some other crap console. Currently I'm working on my own 'XBOX ONE' skin based on 'Dash RT' skin.. so far so good but don't worry Doc, I will only use it for myself. 

Hello Doc!

Both versions of the skins are very good, I chose 1.1 it is easier. Useful when the clock, HDD thermometer on the screen. Teach me how to add or replace a desktop wallpapers pack? This set is already tired. It would be cool to wallpaper the background was the last game.

Hey Doc, are there some way to activate the status Bar? (with the IP and the detail of the heats and storage in the home). Thanks

good staf andgreat skin but skin french Kinect and normal have a big fault ACCEUIL= ACCUEIL

it is possible to repair this fault!!

thanks in advance

hello or it is possible to remove title ACCEUIL

thanks for your futur modif ACCEUIL=ACCUEIL  or remove title

your skin is the best i love it.......