RealModScene
DOC Emmett Brown

[SKIN F3] Dash RT 2.1 by DOC (r775 - English - Italian - Spanish - Russian - French - Polish)

First off all by far the best Skin i've ever seen, so outstanding work Doc!!! I only have one question. Is there a way to display the title ID? When I select a game to play and push the home button the game media information shows up at the bottom of the screen, however only the top portion is visible.

Thanks for all of your hard work!!

Can't dl. Zippyshare just spams me when i try to dl the skin. Oh well, i have the 1st version and really liked it. I was excited to see the updated skin but i guess you can't have everything.

I sent you a pm.

Russian translation is poor. Some untranslated, some mistakes. Pls contact me, i'll make it better. dan5146@gmail.com

I have not been able to verify all the translated words because I don't know Russian, but I think Ðртем Погорелый has done a good job of translation. However, some words can not be translated in the skin, even on other versions in Italian and Spanish there is the same problem.

If there are other users who complain about of translation wrong, together we can discuss it here in the forum.

First off all by far the best Skin i've ever seen, so outstanding work Doc!!! I only have one question. Is there a way to display the title ID? When I select a game to play and push the home button the game media information shows up at the bottom of the screen, however only the top portion is visible.

Thanks for all of your hard work!!

When you start a game, you can see TID/MID game by pressing the center button on your xbox controller and the information will appear at the bottom of the screen.

hello doc, I'm trying to translate the 2.1 version in French, but I'm stuck on two files I can not find. 
the first is the message reboot when changing skin and the other is the message when running the disk to copy 
could you tell me where they are. 
please.

hello doc, I'm trying to translate the 2.1 version in French, but I'm stuck on two files I can not find. the first is the message reboot when changing skin and the other is the message when running the disk to copy could you tell me where they are. please.

I sent you a pm.

When you start a game, you can see TID/MID game by pressing the center button on your xbox controller and the information will appear at the bottom of the screen.

Doc I just get the top portion of that window, where I can barely see the text. I tried changing the resolution in the fsd settings and that didn't help either. Can someone confirm its not just my setup?

Doc I just get the top portion of that window, where I can barely see the text. I tried changing the resolution in the fsd settings and that didn't help either. Can someone confirm its not just my setup?

In my opinion, there are only two possibilities:1) Check the settings of your TV, the edges of the screen may have been enlarged. This does not allow you to see the whole picture. I had this problem on my tv.2) Check that your FSD is the latest version, this option TID/MID was introduced in rev775.

Thanks for the quick response Doc. When I installed FSD rev775 I had to reduce my horizontal and vertical resolutions in order to see the entire screen, if I reduce it anymore I will see black edges. So both of your suggestions have been done. I will check everything again later and see if I missed something.

Me encanto su skin es uno de lo mejores que eh visto!!!, únicamente para uso privado le cambie el color de los cover para mi gusto personal para que tenga un estilo de xbox one espero que no se enoje... espero que siga mejorando su skin! 

Posted Image

• Like 2

...Polish translation...

Hi xcoom, finally I found you. I could not find your private message and I did not remember your nickname.

The website is under maintenance, I can not send you a private message.

If you can read this message, please reply here on the topic, I need to contact you.

Hi DOC, I like the welcome startup message, but can you decrease a little the time to dissapear? Also in a future update, can you change the boxart and covers colors of 360 Games, Homebrew, Arcade, Xbox Classics and make it like xbox one style? I have seen some mods, and look very good. If you think it is not possible to include them in an update, can you please make mods and share files in English, Spanish here?

Regards.!