RealModScene
DOC Emmett Brown

[SKIN F3] Dash RT 2.1 by DOC (r775 - English - Italian - Spanish - Russian - French - Polish)

@ DOC: Cant wait till u release version 2.0. This is the best skin 4 fsd ever.

Please fix the bug that secret archievments in archievment overview r displayed properly! (it only shows "string holder" or something like that)

I did not understand. What bug are you talking about?

If u go to your games libary, move to a game of your choice, press Y and select achievments. Now, the achievment overview shows up - and all hidden/secret achievments ( in most of the games story related) should be revealed (like in default skin).

But its only showing a place holder message instead of the requirements for this achievment.

Hope i explained it better this time :)

I'm not finding any problem in the achievements menu. There are the same things that you find in the default skin. Make a screenshot to see what problem you have.

Just wanted to say that this is by far the BEST skin I've come across for FSD. Really looking forward to the new version coming up. The only thing I would like to see in the future where this skin is slightly lacking, is the change regarding the solid white/grey textbox that appears with Game Information. If there's any way that box could be turned translucent it would make things way more awesome with the view of the background. Nevertheless, Doc, YOU THE MAN!  :thumbup:

Ok accessed my home netbook which my wife connected to my box (thanks babe) through teamviewer from here and it seems, that the only game affected by this bug is Borderlands 2.

All names of hidden and story related achievments are showing but instead of the requirements for getting them it says "<String Placeholder>".

All other achievments from the games i checked r displayed properly.

UPDATE: This bug is also in default skin (and only appears in BL2), so its not related to dash RT. Sorry DOC

Keep up the great work, cant wait to get my hands on Dash RT 2.0. If u need somebody for german translation of your skin i would be proud to be a small part of Dash RT ;)

Don't worry. For the German version, another user is already working on it.

A question for all users: Do you have trouble changing profile from fsd? There is always a fatal crash when I change the profile or sign out and restart the fsd. Do you have the same problem?

Don't worry. For the German version, another user is already working on it.A question for all users: Do you have trouble changing profile from fsd? There is always a fatal crash when I change the profile or sign out and restart the fsd. Do you have the same problem?

No, when I'm using your skin i have no problem with changeing profiles. Log in and Log out with B button works good. I found different bug. When I use your skin DVD player don't work. Even in NXE dash. This is strange. Only way to fix this is retun to default FSD skin. It's not big deal for me, but I just want to report it. Besides that your skin is the best custom skin I have ever seen. Great work. Can't wait for new revison.

Great skin Doc, I just want to report that sometimes if I log out one profile an log into another, then press Y to play last played game an error occurs and the xbox restarts and re-glitches, other than that Perfect, but could you make the game info transparent?

Doc, you skin is awesome. How I can translate it into Russian? Which files need to be changed?

You have to translate all the files of the xzp. You can use "Xbox UI Tool" or "XUITT by Keyser", you can find guides and programs in this forum. But you'd better wait until I release version 2.0 because I made changes to the skin for a translation easier.

However, the new skin is complete. But I have problems with the "change profile" and would like to resolve this bug before releasing the new version.

PM me a link to it DOC.

Thanks

Hi JPizzle. I contacted you a few days ago to ask your advice on the bug of "change profile", but have not received a reply. Maybe your message box is full. I sent you another pm. ;)

Hey Doc, please help, whenever I go into Assassin's Creed IV or Arkham Origins, my xbox reboots and re-glitches, and only with Dash RT, is this a bug or what? But it only happens when I put a custom cover with Gadabama

Dash RT 2.0 released!

Changelog v2.0

- Renewed the loading screen at startup.
- Redesigned some tiles: Games, Arcade, Xbox Classic, Profile, Personalize, Title Updates and other tiles.
- New commands in the Start Screen: press B to enable the weather, press BACK to sign out, press START to enable SystemBar.
- Renewed the SystemBar, only visible in the Start Screen to not cover the controls in other screens.
- Introduction of CharmsBar: press the Right Stick to access to different functions at each screen with important information,

such as weather, profile, temperature, memory and more.
- New design for Lists Games, with a new Options bar.
- Fixed the bug of the extraction of the disc.
- Font integrated, now there isn't need to copy it to the FSD.
- Added 9 wallpapers, 8 themes and 3 colors for a total of 511 new possibilities for more customization.
- Recreated many files to improve the possibility of translation into other languages.
- Added and redesigned many other small details.

• Like 2

I just installed v2.0   I gotta hand it to you DOC Emmett Brown, this is the best freestyle dash skin that has ever been released. Hands down.  Thank you so much for your hard work and effort in creating this skin for all of us to use.

I am very impressed!

:clap:

A lot of improvements, I'm so glad that you reworked the game description so now it blends with the game background so beautiful, then you removed signing off from B button and replaced with Weather (very useful now), this was very annoying in v.1. With the charms bar addition and the customization you can easily fool someone that you run Windows 8.1 on 360. Awesome theme, thank you!

I just installed v2.0   I gotta hand it to you DOC Emmett Brown, this is the best freestyle dash skin that has ever been released. Hands down.  Thank you so much for your hard work and effort in creating this skin for all of us to use.

I am very impressed!

:clap:

>> THIS <<

I forgot to mention how you brilliantly integrated the status bar with the clock. If anyone wonders how to display the status bar progress when downloading art work or TU's, well, just press the right stick and watch under the clock :smiling:

Hey can we have a version without the skype notification at launch ?

I find it a bit odd to be honest, it's cool to have it at first use to know how to use the new features but every time the dash execute itself is annoying imo.

anyway this 2.0 version is awesome and even greater than the 1.1 which I already found extremly enjoyable and cool, keep up the good work...