RealModScene
DOC Emmett Brown

[SKIN F3] Dash RT 2.1 by DOC (r775 - English - Italian - Spanish - Russian - French - Polish)

I just found this skin right now and i have to say: "well done!"

Awesome! =D

You were saying to other user that he can do the translation and you take care or some stuff... I want to translate to Portuguese.

Can you please tell me how I should do that? (what program, and what file have the text stuff)

And a question: is there a way to change the place of the systembar? Because it stays on top of the gamepad shortcuts.

Is there a program out there that would let me modify this skin?  Or create my own?  My OCD is on defcon 3 because 'Disk' that should be named 'Disc'.  Otherwise this skin is superb!

Jerome

thank for your skin.it's very beautiful. i love it!!!

i'm download and use kinect version. but in kinect menu it not show kinect game. all game show in game menu. how to set it ???

is this any way to get rid of the box with text when i am entering to the game ?  I mean, i press A, go to the game and I have a cover, a backround and this huge grey box with text. Is there any chance to throw it off?  Great skin, btw. 

Hello Doc, I'm facing an issue which I guess is related to your skin, whenever I try to quit to FSD Home a game that I've played using system link, FSD Home won't load and if I come back to using the original skin, the problem doesnt exist, note that I'm using the latest update...

Any Help would be welcome, I'd really like to keep using this theme instead of the classic one :p

thank for your skin.it's very beautiful. i love it!!!

i'm download and use kinect version. but in kinect menu it not show kinect game. all game show in game menu. how to set it ???

You have to manually move each game kinect in the relevant section. There is no other way, it is so on all skins homemade.

is this any way to get rid of the box with text when i am entering to the game ?  I mean, i press A, go to the game and I have a cover, a backround and this huge grey box with text. Is there any chance to throw it off?  Great skin, btw. 

No, not there.

Hello Doc, I'm facing an issue which I guess is related to your skin, whenever I try to quit to FSD Home a game that I've played using system link, FSD Home won't load and if I come back to using the original skin, the problem doesnt exist, note that I'm using the latest update...

Any Help would be welcome, I'd really like to keep using this theme instead of the classic one :p

I don't know what to tell you. I don't use LiNK. You ask someone who uses LiNK if he has the same problem.

Amazing work DOC! :) This is the best skin that I have ever used... Keep up with the work, can't wait version 2.0 :)

Well done Doc, best custom skin by far. Is it possible to hide tiles, in particular the xbox1 one as I never use that/those games?

Thanks again.

Hi DOC i working on a translation of your skin and like to know if i can post it here when finished? I make some changes on splashsreen.xui to be more Xbox like ;) And sorry for my bad english i from Brazil and i´m a little rusty...

How your splashscreen.xui looks? Can you give me SS? ;)

Sorry my friend

DOC Emmett do not alow me make any visual changes on the skin so i can only focus my work on the translation i hope you can understand...

Ok ok, everything is fine, I understand :) I saw your work, but i thought to answer later... It's very good ;)

I am waiting for new version of this ^^

Ok ok, everything is fine, I understand :) I saw your work, but i thought to answer later... It's very good ;)

I am waiting for new version of this ^^

Yeh! i have to make some time to dedicate on .XUI edition it is a pain of head manipulate this files...

I don't know what to tell you. I don't use LiNK. You ask someone who uses LiNK if he has the same problem.

Well after trying up a few other metro style dash skins that didn't fit in my requirements, I came back using yours and now LiNK works, dunno why, dunno how but well it's cool :unsure:

Also nice to see you're still working on this skin, keep up the good work, cant wait for 2.0

I hope you can include the portuguese / brazilian translation in version 2.0

I will make the translation of the 2.0 soon as i can but the 1.0 has been translated and DOC emmett is making cosmetics adjusts on strings and spaces to release the 1.0 pr-br here too lets wait...

@ DOC: Cant wait till u release version 2.0. This is the best skin 4 fsd ever.

Please fix the bug that secret archievments in archievment overview r displayed properly! (it only shows "string holder" or something like that)