RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ctabares

my xbox connected to link without problem and I can play but I can not see the games of a particular friend

my xbox connected to link without problem and I can play but I can not see the games of a particular friend.my xbox connected to link without problem and I can play with other people, but I can not see the games of a particular friend, this friend lives in my same city so it should not be a problem since I play with people from brazil, germany and other countries.the only thing I can think is that my internet provider has the 192.168.1.x network of my friend is 192.168.0.xany advice should I change something in the configuration

tanks

clarify've tried creating a particular room in which the type and I see the link but neither can see the games of call of duty black ops I think even I those of the

we use both TU 13 call of duty, in my xbox passes all test udp / tcp'll try on my friend's xbox although he also can play with other people, and if we join the game of someone else can play together

Make sure your TCP & UDP Ports all pass in Verifying LiNK Settings, on BOTH systems.......

not exactly true, as i can regularly connect to others with both ports AND both protocols listed as failed without a single problem. the results obtained via the test button are just to be considered as a guide and shouldn't be taken as the absolute truth

ctabares, your problem looks awfully similar to something that also happened to me. please read THOROUGHLY this thread and the steps i took to solve it:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1979-is-there-any-speed-requirement-to-host-a-syslink-game/

by the way, are you south american?  :smiling: