RealModScene
Pafo

NEED KINECT DATA

Hello,

i just recieved my hack xbox 360 slim with rgh,it has game but i also bought kinect and it says i need drivers.Well i am a noob dont know anything but for about 3 hours i read the whole fucking internet and still nothing.I am running freestyle 3.0rev58 and 16202.And yeah just the tutorials says i need to get the file on a formated usb fat 32 and plug it in to my xbox and should give me update.Yeah but no,it didnt happen.I have renamed to every possible way and still nothing.PLEASE HELP ME.

If the folder on the usb drive is named $system update, try renaming it to $$ystem update and give that a go.  Alternatively, you could temporarily disable the plugin in the dashlaunch program that prevents the Xbox from finding system updates and then just plug in your kinect and except the update.

I have tried renaming it,PLEASE tell how the second thing is done?How can i disable it,where i can find the plugin 

I take it you have the system update that relates to your dash?

1.Head to dash launch via the file manager and launch the default xex,

2.Select the second tab +behavior,

3.Head to noupdater, its second from the bottom in the behavior tab and do with it as you wish.

4.Save and your done.

If noupdater is enabled name the update file $$ystemupdate (No space). If it is disabled leave as is (no space).

Key Word was "16202". Make sure the system update that you are using is the right one. 2.0.16202...... 

If you downloaded the latest one it's most likely 2.0.16203......