RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JasonBenson

FSD3 wont scan 1TB toshiba drive

I am trying to use a 1TB external drive which I formatted Fat32 and copied games I had from another drive but when I plug in I cant get FSD to scan. I have the exact same setup that was on the old drive (content0000000000000000).I can access and play the games through file manager but does anyone know how I can get FSD to scan so I can see them in the XBOX Games menu.

It seems a bit odd because my old WD 1TB works fine and the new Toshiba has the exact same file on it I think!

Anyone shed some light?

When I copied everything over from one hard drive to another, I couldn't get FSD to scan the new drive. Had to reinstall FSD. Sometimes, that's what it takes.

• Like 1

I had the same thing happen to me with my Toshiba 1TB drive.  Copied everything over from my old drive, deleting/remapping the scan paths, tried reinstalling FSD3, even reflashed the nand thinking that would help (nope).  Ended up reformatting the drive (again) to FAT32 using EASEUS Partition Manager instead of the other program I had used on the old drive.  Copyied everything over to the Toshiba 1TB again.  Fixed the issue for me (face-palm) - might be worth a shot...