RealModScene
strikerz

Are the games that can be played online limited or unlimited?

i saw videos of people play call of duty on freestyle, but is battlefield available?

Both Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 aren't playable, online that is.The other ones I'm not so sure, in order for a game to work on LiNK it has to have system link.I'm assuming that that's what you wanted to know

Both Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 aren't playable, online that is.The other ones I'm not so sure, in order for a game to work on LiNK it has to have system link.I'm assuming that that's what you wanted to know

thanks, but too bad they dont have battlefield 3 , its cool :( another thing i wanted and need to ask about that  i wanted to play call of duty online, therefore i wanted to setup my network, therefor i needed to setup Xlink , when i saw tut i found out  i dont have network setting in settings menu!! so help! 

FSD uses "link", link is built into FSD, xlink is no longer supported due to lack of players.

So you just need an fsd account at www.jqe360.com, link it with your Freestyle Dash, that's it.

No middle man like the PC needed like xlink would need.

Final note

Games with "System Link" are playable online on link.

FSD uses "link", link is built into FSD, xlink is no longer supported due to lack of players.

So you just need an fsd account at www.jqe360.com, link it with your Freestyle Dash, that's it.

No middle man like the PC needed like xlink would need.

Final note

Games with "System Link" are playable online on link.

okok wait wait wait, first when i try to sign in it says that no xlink engine! so how? and if it need an update how? :) :) if you helped i would appreciate. 

xlink requires a PC too.

just download the latest Freestyle Dash, upload it to your xbox hard drive, set dashlaunch to boot from it instead of your old FSD - problem solved.

xlink requires a PC too.

just download the latest Freestyle Dash, upload it to your xbox hard drive, set dashlaunch to boot from it instead of your old FSD - problem solved.

how can you send a tutorial? i never setup it i went to someone who Jtagged the console, and i dont wanna mess up, i just wanna know how to update it

a good game in my opnion that looks more close to battlefield and have system link is homefront. i played some times on link, but needs a good number of players (big maps) also there is no unlocking or level on system link (needs a gpd with max level to unlock everithing).