RealModScene

Hi

when i try to download FSD from first post i get error. Is the link broken ?

Yes, we'll be fixing it asap... there are more links that are broken...

hi, how can i setup FSD to Dashboard/Games.

I want to open FSD from Dashboard like GOD games. (I want to open FSD without use XEX MENU)

thanks

hi, how can i setup FSD to Dashboard/Games.

I want to open FSD from Dashboard like GOD games. (I want to open FSD without use XEX MENU)

thanks

You can set it up to be autolaunched using Dashlaunch, there is no method to make it show up like XBLA/GOD/Demo games in the original dashboard because it changes local files, which isn't possible with those packages... (i think)

Anyways, dashlaunch is the most common method to start F3 without something like XEXMenu in between :)

• Like 1

t

You can set it up to be autolaunched using Dashlaunch, there is no method to make it show up like XBLA/GOD/Demo games in the original dashboard because it changes local files, which isn't possible with those packages... (i think)

Anyways, dashlaunch is the most common method to start F3 without something like XEXMenu in between :)

thanks for the reply. When I searching tittle IDS from http://covers.jqe360.com/, I saw "00000000" FSD 2.0.  what is it? 

So far FSD3 has been nothing less than great to me. I only have one small problem. When using the Freestyle 3 WebUI, I'm trying to view all the files within a game, but when I hit the tab with the path I created for my XEX games, only the Default.xex shows up. I have a trainer within that game folder that I want to create a box art and new shortcut for. Is it possible to view more files within the game directory through Freestyle 3 WebUI? By the way, I set the scan depth up to 8 and still only get the Default.xex to show up. Thanks for the help in advance.

So far FSD3 has been nothing less than great to me. I only have one small problem. When using the Freestyle 3 WebUI, I'm trying to view all the files within a game, but when I hit the tab with the path I created for my XEX games, only the Default.xex shows up. I have a trainer within that game folder that I want to create a box art and new shortcut for. Is it possible to view more files within the game directory through Freestyle 3 WebUI? By the way, I set the scan depth up to 8 and still only get the Default.xex to show up. Thanks for the help in advance.

You can only set covers for executable files (xex) and containers

Thanks for setting a NooB straight. It's only a 3 second inconvenience anyway, to search through folder manger to find the trainer loader. Either way, I'm happy with FSD3 and runs flawlessly.

Guest golfgti5

Hello,

do i just have to download F3 775 to an USB stick and put it in my xbox and run it to update??

Guest golfgti5

Hello,

do i just have to download F3 775 to an USB stick and put it in my xbox and run it to update??

Enyone?

Hello,

You download it and replace the old files... running it won't let you copy/move all the files properly, so run something else like XEXMenu or so for the transfer...

Guest golfgti5

Thanks swizzy!!

Uhhhh, what is XEXmenu?

(i am just a stupid dad trying to do this for my kids, sorry for the stupid questions)

Thanks swizzy!!

Uhhhh, what is XEXmenu?

(i am just a stupid dad trying to do this for my kids, sorry for the stupid questions)

XEXMenu is a alternative dashboard similar to F3/FSD except it has less features... http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/libxenon-homebrew-jtag-reset-glitch-content/11096-xexmenu-1-1-download-xex-menu-iso-live-xex-file-manager-xbox-360-a.html <--- you can find it here ;)

Guest golfgti5

To difficult for me…….thanks anyway for your time, greetings from Holland.

Hello

My xbox 360 is pal and i use copy games

Can i use this amizing FSD ?

note: this is the firs time i will use this app

what is the bisecs plz

Hello

My xbox 360 is pal and i use copy games

Can i use this amizing FSD ?

note: this is the firs time i will use this app

what is the bisecs plz

Console has to be RGH or JTAG hacked

Console has to be RGH or JTAG hacked

:( man

my console is hacked bro !

you mean the programe can't work on PAL region ?

:( man

my console is hacked bro !

you mean the programe can't work on PAL region ?

my is PAL and FSD work fine... just launch via XEX menu...

my is PAL and FSD work fine... just launch via XEX menu...

dont need to launch via xexmenu, set as default in dashlaunch and it will autoboot FSD on startup

dont need to launch via xexmenu, set as default in dashlaunch and it will autoboot FSD on startup

FSD then work for my consle right ?!

ok how can i set as default

and only download the FSD and copy it to the usb and put it in consle and install it ?

and after i install FSD

my consle will work fine again if i play by CD

FSD then work for my consle right ?!

ok how can i set as default

and only download the FSD and copy it to the usb and put it in consle and install it ?

and after i install FSD

my consle will work fine again if i play by CD

It works for any console that allows for unsigned code, if your console only have the ability to play burnt discs it won't support FSD/F3... because your dvd is hacked, not your console ;)

If you have a xk3y or similar installed, it won't work etheir (they're still not hacking your console, but rather they're replacing your dvd, thus hacking the dvd and not really the console itself)

what skin do you have installed in this video? I wan to get rid of that blue and orange, the last time i tired to installed a skin it crashed my xbox lol this was before the update   

• Like 1

Hi there you Guys...

Is there a way to add a background to the default skin ? What should I use to work on that default.xzp file ? Everything else works like a charm..
Thanks a lot for this

Cheers

Please guys I'm lost. I got the RGH installed on my 360 but I'm not sure what to do next. If I want the latest Freestyle Dash on my 360 Do I have to install FSD2.2 or can I install F3  straight of tha bat?

Please guys I'm lost. I got the RGH installed on my 360 but I'm not sure what to do next. If I want the latest Freestyle Dash on my 360 Do I have to install FSD2.2 or can I install F3 straight of tha bat?

You can install F3 directly :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@ haver20022002

You can install F3 with F3 Installer ISO. I think it is the easiest way. :thumbsup:  

DOWNLOAD:  F3 Installer ISO.7z (73,35MB)

It will install [Freestyle 3 Rev. 755] and [DashLaunch v3.12] to your Xbox360

INSTALLATION:

-Extract with 7-Zip

-Burn the ISO on a CD

-Put the CD in your Xbox360

-Press Play Game and

-Follow the Instructions and

- ENJOY  :thumbsup: