RealModScene

Could some1 please help i have manage to use partition fixer and put the compatibility fan1older in hdxx folder game opens and plays but wen it come to do a fatality to press white button nothing happens...cant go pass that in mortal kombat shaolin monks on xbox360

First off, this has nothing to do with Freestyle Dash. Second, there is no white button on the 360, like there was on the og xbox, they were replaced by lb/rb. Third, you might want to go check microsoft's official supported original xbox games list, and make sure that game is actually supported. The hacked emulator files will attempt to launch any xbe, signed or unsigned, doesnt mean that it will work propperly with games that arent officially supported.

HI!

Have a jtag Xbox360 with Freestyle 3. rev 775, and the latest kernel. Mu kids complained about a problem in the game Lego marvel. The game freezes and the console restarts everytime when u try to get in a vehicle. Tried to download Title update in the manager.
But nothing happens! Its the same on everygame. have tried to download the TU`s manually and put them in different folders on the hardrive. I have read a lot of forums about this problem but cant solve/figure out the problems i have.. My internet Connections is good and working. can download covers, and have tried the tests about internet Connection.

Plz help me. 

For the title IDs, those are media ID specific, and you might be getting the wrong version for your media ID. Also this has nothing to do with FSD. And a personal opinion, there isnt going to be much support for FSD, as it is a dead project, and you should upgrade to aurora, which will make it a lot easier to manually install anything in the content folder, as the file manager in aurora will connect to Unity, and figure it out. :) Much better loading times, large DB handleing, etc. And when Nova is released, which is replacing the Freestyle Plugin you will lose all connection with Unity servers, as this will work in a different way, and will be forced to change anyway, if you still want to use link, and download covers/Title Updates. Aurora also has a built in trainer manager. :) And those are some of the many reasons it is better. :) 

Ok thanks!

Never heard of Aurora, everyone is talking about FSD. Atleast the few peolpe i know that have a jtag.
So i thought that was the best or?
What happens to games and saves if i install Aurora?

Sorry for the newbie question, but that´s what i am :)

Aurora is a newer updated Dashboard replacement. Youre games and saves are kept/untouched when you install it.

Now that this is complete it is time we announce the disbanding of TeamFSD.

Might be old but reading that makes me cry :(

Damn i loved FSD

• Like 1

Hello friends  :on2long:
Freestyle 775 not downloading this game TU could tell me
to work for it was off to Freestyle 775?  :hope:
5ppv2r.jpg
Thanks.  :clap:

Hello friends  :on2long:

Freestyle 775 not downloading this game TU could tell me

to work for it was off to Freestyle 775?  :hope:

5ppv2r.jpg

Thanks.  :clap:

Support for FSD is not available anymore...

Someone works about FSD 4 with TU support? Anyone knows? Or FSD is "oldgen" and only Aurora will be upgraded?

There will be no new version of FSD, Aurora is technically FSD4 as the team behind Aurora mostly consists of members of the team that was working with FSD

There will be no new version of FSD, Aurora is technically FSD4 as the team behind Aurora mostly consists of members of the team that was working with FSD

Ohh ... I understand, thanks  a lot for fast request ... so this is reason why FSD doesn't downloaded himself new covers?

Ohh ... I understand, thanks  a lot for fast request ... so this is reason why FSD doesn't downloaded himself new covers?

Things have changed on the server, we've improved things, part of these improvements made FSD no longer function with this particular feature, and there are no plans of updating FSD to work with the new improved system, instead we focus our attention to Aurora

Is it me, or im the only one that think Freestyle its much better than Aurora...

The only problem that I've got its the covers download, im getting the successfully linked on JQE360 and unityxbox, but the Xbox doesn't download the covers...why?

It sucks..

Is it me, or im the only one that think Freestyle its much better than Aurora...

The only problem that I've got its the covers download, im getting the successfully linked on JQE360 and unityxbox, but the Xbox doesn't download the covers...why?

It sucks..

It's you and a select few that don't understand the power behind Aurora... Aurora can be mostly styled the same way as FSD and it runs ALOT better, especially with bigger game libraries...

The cover downloads don't work anymore because we've gone from XML to JSON, which FSD don't understand when it comes to the covers...

I have a release upgrade question.

I got my box cured with FSD 3.735 on board and I think it worth upgrading it to the latest version.

I enabled update checks including beta, but nothing appears in my update section. My Internet connection works for sure as I can download game covers.

Is there something else preventing FSD from the updating or the project is that dead so the update server is not reachable anymore?

• Like 1

It's because the server it's contacting don't host the updates anymore, you have to manually update if you want to use newer versions

It's you and a select few that don't understand the power behind Aurora... Aurora can be mostly styled the same way as FSD and it runs ALOT better, especially with bigger game libraries...

The cover downloads don't work anymore because we've gone from XML to JSON, which FSD don't understand when it comes to the covers...

word