RealModScene

hey i downloaded Fifa 15 and copied on my hard drive(usb ) Games folders

but for some reason its not working out and it gives me an error. i really need to play this game

im using Freestyle dash 3 as well.

thank you

We don't send reply as to through your mail id,if u want help means stay back here.

Second thing it's not correct thread for your issue Goto

browse-xbox-game if u can't find suitable thread for your issue then make your own thread.

What is your game format??

What's your kernel version???

Did you verify your game iso via abgx360??

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

• Like 15

Could you tell me guys how can I autoboot F3 (Freestyle3) to boot from cd (AUTOSTART) ???

Do you have ISO file freestyle to autoboot?

A little late but its really sad to read that this great sceners have retire, I hope that a great team like this can continue with this cool project, I believe that consoles like the X360 and PSP have the most amazing homebrew and scene community, I love both consoles, but like the PSP Vita I sad because is dead, I hope the Xbox One don't do the same, the Vita starts at a price of $400 and drop to $200 very quick, now days the costs are the same but almost no body wants to buy one, everybody talks about play in portable devices and little PC's with Steam, and abandon the consoles scene this is really sad, there's no coolest thing that see a branded box like Xbox by hacked and modded. I just have to say thank you all of you console hackers because without you guys our consoles are just waste of money.

• Like 1

thanks, great improvments with this new FSD but since I installed it I no longer have games covers for Assassins Creed Rogue and HAWX 2, in my old fsd rev. 735 I had them

any help?

thx and kind regards to all

any thoughts what to do?

can I manually transfer cover for the games via FTP?

You can use the WebUI to do that ;)

للسلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاتة

ابي طريقة تحميل الÙريستايل للاكس بوكس

للسلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاتة

ابي طريقة تحميل الفريستايل للاكس بوكس

Ask in english please, this is a english forum not a arabic one ;)

• Like 1

alguien sabe de que tengo que crearme una  cuenta para jugar online

English, do you speak it?!

• Like 1

Well they managed to register here. If you can use translator why not reverse use?

You telling ME to use a translator? this site isn't meant for Portuguese, arabic, russian or spanish... this site is meant for english... there are a few exceptions such as the matchmaking page where we accept it in the threads that are specific for that language... or in the Aurora localization area...

• Like 1

uh yeah

my glitched 360 was slow and buggy with its fsd installed in her internal mem; thats the default installation for the guy who made it glitched for me

something happened and files were corrupted, no fsd running.... panic room mode  !

i learned on forum how to made a usb flash key with fsd onto it, and voila, a fresh fsd :-)

so i made the same process to an external hdd, WD blue 320gb, and it runs faster as never seen, what a need for speed fsd :thumbup:

Where I may get source code of TeamFSD.Freestyle3.0.775.7z?

// from GNU_GENERAL_PUBLIC_LICENSE.txt

For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether

gratis or for a fee, you must pass on to the recipients the same
freedoms that you received.  You must make sure that they, too, receive
or can get the source code.  And you must show them these terms so they
know their rights.

Where I may get source code of TeamFSD.Freestyle3.0.775.7z?

It's not open source, neither is FSD 3.0.775 licensed under GNU... if anything is licensed under GNU used within it, the license only applies to that blob of code...

• Like 3

I can't get this to stop crashing :(

I've formatted my HDD ( to delete FSD 3.735 ) and i started from afresh with re-installing Xex Menu,FSD 3.775 and Dashlaunch 3.14,I can get it all installed no problem at all but when i go to set everything up in my FSD settings or power on my console,it tries to load FSD but then throws an error box saying Freestyle Dash has crashed.

I've setup my scan paths for games,emulators and stuff,linked my console for custom game cover downloads but why is FSD 3.735 more stable than this last release please guys ?

Good question...

I'd recommend you switch to Aurora

It's not open source, neither is FSD 3.0.775 licensed under GNU... if anything is licensed under GNU used within it, the license only applies to that blob of code...

Archive contains this license in the root of. So, it must be GPL and open source.

Archive contains this license in the root of. So, it must be GPL and open source.

That code was leaked along time ago, I had it 7 or 8 months ago, and just because the licence is included, does not mean it is opensource. In fact, when they released FSD2.2 source, parts of the code were removed, as the original author didnt want it released. As swizzy said, if it is included, it was either included, because one of the components, such as fsd, samba, etc. are open source. If you look really hard, you can find leaked source for Xexmenu, and Dashlaunch also. Just because there is a licence included, does not mean that it was included by the authors.

Long story short, if it was opensource, then the source code would be posted here. I had the code for everything from the dash to the plugin, to the link server software. Dont know if it was complete, or would compile. Never had much of a reason to try, and the only reason I could think of to, would be to set up my own unofficial link server, which isnt even needed.

• Like 1