RealModScene

Hello there,

I have a problem.
I never had a problem using FSD 775. But last few weeks, I'm always disconnected the link. impossible to finish a game of COD.
I tested the ports 3702 and 3701 and how random it can be to pass or fail ...
Also, sometimes my profile is not recognized JQE360 (Unity).
I did not do anything special ...

I'm sorry for the translation i'm French.

Thank you for helping me. I

Hello there,

I have a problem.

I never had a problem using FSD 775. But last few weeks, I'm always disconnected the link. impossible to finish a game of COD.

It's probably a ISP issue, contact your ISP or try rebooting your router to see if it makes a difference...

Hello there,

I have a problem.

Do as swizzy suggested but also make sure you have set a static IP for your xbox in your routers settings, not in the xbox settings.

could you guys add to webUI in future releases:
- restart / turn off console
- sending custom (editable) notification msg to console
- backup of game saves to pc

F3 is no longer under development, so they'll not come (sorry)

Hey Everyone,

I understand this is no longer under development but I use to be able to download the covers for HomeBrew - like DashLaunch and XEX Menu... But when I try it states it has something to download but the byte count stays at 0 and eventually the number of files dwindles to 0 and no covers download. All other game covers download perfectly fine... This is on a fresh install of FSD 775. I then plugged in my other Console and did a Refresh Artwork and sadly it removed the cover that was there for the HomeBrew and did not refresh it

This to me means it is not a internet issue / settings issue as it happens on 2 consoles. One it always worked on and nothing changed and a new fresh install

Why aren't these covers now downloading when they did last time I tried?

Also - I have a 2nd question(s):

In a nutshell - I have 2 xbox consoles. I jTag and 1 RGH. I have a 1Tb HDD and a 500Gb HDD. They are both an exact copy of each other (copied the 500Gb data to the 1Tb. I even copied the exact same FSD from one consoel to the other. When I place the 500Gb HDD in both consoles the games show perfectly but when I plug in the 1Tb HDD the games do not appear as they do with the 500Gb HDD. (In the Xbox 360 Games and Xbox Live Arcade tabs/filters)

I noticed when I plug in the 1Tb HDD that the Scan Path is not there so I add it and do a scan but still no games appear. I can browse the HDD no issues and start games from the Browse option. If I rename the "games" folder to be Games2 and scan the games are detected but the covers try to download again. Note that both HDD when plugged in alone get detected as USB0:

What am I doing wrong? The reason I want to get this working is so if my 500Gb HDD dies I can simply buty a new HDD, copy the exact backed up contents to a new HDD and away I go without having to ranme the games folder to games 2 and download all teh covers again

Hoping I made sense and that someone could pleas help. I would be greatly appreciative

Thanks,

Zephyr

1. some covers in database not exist anymore... if cover missing or wrong, upload cover manually with WEB browser via FTP network (enter XBOX local IP address in WEB browser and enter user/password: f3http

2. that is way how works, you must download again... same thing happened to me when installed new HDD drive, I had to redownload again all covers...  

Many thanks for the reply.

Damn - that sucks about the needing to download all covers again with a new HDD even if everythign was copied from the old :(

Zephyr

Hi can I play original games and do title updates and instal the games on jtag my game is fifa15 original ?

Yes, a JTAG can do everything a retail console can (except for go on live) the same goes for RGH...

There are however cases where the installer messed up and the dvd isn't working the way it should...

You can install games with F3 to your hdd, you can also download title updates using the built in TU manager

• Like 4

Hi! i have a problem. Ports and all works just when i go to jqe360 and type my name (xbox man) and password then i click on the button "Link Console to JQE360" says " can`t connect to server check you username and password". But i write password and username 10 times but its still the same. Please help!

• Like 1

how i turn on beta updates??

In the settings menu you'll find it, however it's only there if you've got F3, if you have FSD 2.2 or older you'll have to manually update

Hey guys, this might be a dumb question but im new to the scene and just acquired a devkit.

Can i install this on a devkit? is there a tutorial on this site with a step by step guide?

and does this support XDK Recovery 21256.3, thats what my dev is on right now.

Hey guys, this might be a dumb question but im new to the scene and just acquired a devkit.

Can i install this on a devkit? is there a tutorial on this site with a step by step guide?

and does this support XDK Recovery 21256.3, thats what my dev is on right now.

This can be installed to any xbox 360 that supports unsigned code to be executed...

There's no particular guide for xdk, just put it in your hdd and run it... that's all there is to it...

I'm trying to update my FSD, current rev is 483. I followed instructions on this video, but I don't get updates available, like on the video. When I go to General settings\updates, there are none.

Any help?

Thanx.

I'm trying to update my FSD, current rev is 483. I followed instructions on this video, but I don't get updates available, like on the video. When I go to General settings\updates, there are none.

Any help?

Thanx.

http://youtu.be/3IioaMggwg8?t=5m5s <--- follow the tutorial from this point, and you'll get it installed ;)

http://youtu.be/3IioaMggwg8?t=5m5s <--- follow the tutorial from this point, and you'll get it installed ;)

I did it, but still experiencing problems. Previously, I also had to install XEX Menu.

I did install rev775, that's what the FSD info says. But, my problems still exist. The problem was that I couldn't see games in Library, couldn't delete paths, and manual scan was for just 2 seconds.

Now, there ''are'' games in Library (without covers and infos), and it says (in status bar) what does it scan atm. Still can't delete paths, just says deleting game data and it lasts for ages.

So, the problem is, when I try to run games from Library, it kicks me back to MS Dashboard, saying that I have to download it again. I can run games from HDD (.xex file) normally.

I feel like there's just a little thing more to do, and I need you guys to guide me. :)

I did it, but still experiencing problems. Previously, I also had to install XEX Menu.

I did install rev775, that's what the FSD info says. But, my problems still exist. The problem was that I couldn't see games in Library, couldn't delete paths, and manual scan was for just 2 seconds.

Now, there ''are'' games in Library (without covers and infos), and it says (in status bar) what does it scan atm. Still can't delete paths, just says deleting game data and it lasts for ages.

So, the problem is, when I try to run games from Library, it kicks me back to MS Dashboard, saying that I have to download it again. I can run games from HDD (.xex file) normally.

I feel like there's just a little thing more to do, and I need you guys to guide me. :)

I think you might have deleted some of the gamedata for your games... that's ussually what it's doing when it takes a while... if i were you i would remove the games completly, remove FSD and start fresh... that way you know that everything should be ok... the method described for the update in the tutorial from the point i linked to is the same as installing it basically, so if you do what he says after deleting the previous data you should have a clean copy of FSD... once that's done, delete all your games and re-unpack 'em (that's what you do when you convert them to the XEX format)

i dont know if this is the right place to say this but there is one feature that fsd: the same menu for dvd games in the tray that you get for installed games. currently my ethernet is broken so if i don't want to go through the hassle of getting up, putting my usb in the laptop, download a TU put it on the stick and then walk over to the xbox again only to manually install the damn file i can only install the game to hdd, manage title updates and then delete the whole thing again. that is actually the "easiest" way to do that.

i should be able to manage title updates and saves for not installed games.