RealModScene

@ haver20022002

You can install F3 with F3 Installer ISO. I think it is the easiest way. :thumbsup:

DOWNLOAD:  F3 Installer ISO.7z (73,35MB)

It will install [Freestyle 3 Rev. 755] and [DashLaunch v3.12] to your Xbox360

INSTALLATION:

-Extract with 7-Zip

-Burn the ISO on a CD

-Put the CD in your Xbox360

-Press Play Game and

-Follow the Instructions and

- ENJOY  :thumbsup:

Have you made an updated iso? if not; it's NOT installing dashlaunch 3.12...

الله وكيلك كلشي ما اÙتهمت بس اني عندي محدث لكن لدي مشكله بالهوست ارتبط لكن ماتظهر الغر٠للعب 

الله وكيلك كلشي ما افتهمت بس اني عندي محدث لكن لدي مشكله بالهوست ارتبط لكن ماتظهر الغرف للعب

Care to take that in english so we can actually help you?

Bro use Google translate,,

He was said he got title update but some problem for join publicroom ,he need help for playing online,,I don't knw Arab I was use Googletranslate

الله وكيلك كلشي ما اÙتهمت بس اني عندي محدث لكن لدي مشكله بالهوست ارتبط لكن ماتظهر الغر٠للعب

يمكنك ترجمة باللغة الإنجليزية

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

He was said he got title update but some problem for join publicroom ,he need help for playing online,,I don't knw Arab I was use Googletranslate

I did use google translate, but... this isn't a arabic forum and the translation from google didn't make much sense to me

The person making the post should be using google translate, not the people trying to help.

Please add a Download link here :D

HI   I DID DOWNLOAD IT  BUT IT'S ON .PHP ENCRYPTION HOW TO EXTRACT IT    THKS

Hey Everyone,

Wanting to know if there is a cover that can be downloaded for NXE2GOD? At the moment the cover that downlaods automatically is the XEX Menu Cover. In the CODE9999\0008000 directpory there are 3 files. One is for DashLaunch 3.12, the other is XEX Menu and the Last is NXE2GOD. DashLaunch and XEX Menu both download their own covers but for some reason NXE2GOD also downloads the XEX Menu Cover

On a 2nd note... I have a jTag and a RGH console. I had a folder called C0DE9999\0008000 with the 3 files above in it so I copied that from the jTag to the RGH console but none of the programs appeared in the HomeBrew folder in FreeStyle Dash.. If I move the 3 files from the 0008000 directory to the C0DE9999 directory they get detected perfectly fine and show in teh HomeBrew folder

If I rename the C0DE9999 to be CODE9999 then everythign gets picked up fine in the 0008000 dircetory and shows in the HomeBrew folder

From what I have read it is meant to be CODE9999 (without a ZERO) but mine was setup for me and had the zero in place of the O and has aleays worked fine...

Any reason why the RGH Console will not allow the zero but the jTag does?

Thanks in Advance,

Zephyr :)

Trainers are not working in rev 775. When i downgrade to 735 they are working properly. But not in 775. I wanted to report this.

trainers work fine for me... no problems...

@ haver20022002

You can install F3 with F3 Installer ISO. I think it is the easiest way. :thumbsup:

DOWNLOAD: F3 Installer ISO.7z (73,35MB)

It will install [Freestyle 3 Rev. 755] and [DashLaunch v3.12] to your Xbox360

INSTALLATION:

-Extract with 7-Zip

-Burn the ISO on a CD

-Put the CD in your Xbox360

-Press Play Game and

-Follow the Instructions and

- ENJOY :thumbsup:

I was wondering if I can run the F3 installer.is off my USB instead of burning it to CD?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was wondering if I can run the F3 installer.is off my USB instead of burning it to CD?

Yes, you can run the F3 installer from a USB Memory if you have dashlaunch or xexmenu installed ;)

Yes, you can run the F3 installer from a USB Memory if you have dashlaunch or xexmenu installed ;)

how would I go about doing that? I'm a noob, sorry for the questions and to my knowledge I have xemenu

how would I go about doing that? I'm a noob, sorry for the questions and to my knowledge I have xemenu

Just put the XEX version of the installer on any USB device, navigate to it in XEXMenu and start the default.xex just like a game... then it's the same as if you ran it from a CD/DVD

Just put the XEX version of the installer on any USB device, navigate to it in XEXMenu and start the default.xex just like a game... then it's the same as if you ran it from a CD/DVD

Will it delete all my games? Do I have to set the folders again to have my JTAG scan?

Will it delete all my games? Do I have to set the folders again to have my JTAG scan?

It will not delete anything, yes, you have to set them up again (i think)

I know this post is last year.But could anyone send me the F3 rev775? Because i just bought a modded console

Lol, you seriously don't deserve it. The First Post contains the download but shi* at reading :)

• Like 1

Hello, i dont know if my issue fits in this topic. When i go update session in freestyle i cannot find any update, and it says that cannot find downloadable session or something like that. What i have to do

Hello, i dont know if my issue fits in this topic. When i go update session in freestyle i cannot find any update, and it says that cannot find downloadable session or something like that. What i have to do

yep same here... also when try installation from Live version, my XBOX shut down when select download updates... if not select install old version rev58 (not 775)

is possible to copy files from 775 over installed version rev58?

You can go from rev58 to 775, you have to enable beta updates in order to update using the built-in updater tho...

You can go from rev58 to 775, you have to enable beta updates in order to update using the built-in updater tho...

but updates not found... beta updates is selected and F3 restarted

did i can use 775 version from first post and copy this files over installed version rev58? or must change or avoid something?

but updates not found... beta updates is selected and F3 restarted

did i can use 775 version from first post and copy this files over installed version rev58? or must change or avoid something?

Yes, you can...

• Like 1