RealModScene

I have the old version of F3 on my xbox 360s, by the way, how to update it? any how-to?

enable beta updates in the options

It is possible to get my jtag xbox banned when online?

Yes, if you connect to live.

It is possible to get my jtag xbox banned when online?

no problem if you dont use or not connected to Live service... 

no problem if you dont use or not connected to Live service...

How to connect to the wifi without entering the live? Which is better, wired or wifi?

Yes, if you connect to live.

So, how to disable/block it from entering the xbox Live when I'm online?

So, how to disable/block it from entering the xbox Live when I'm online?

remove Live account from console... dont know will this help for WiFi but if you dont have Live account on console then you dont worry about banning... 

hi,

i updata f3 rev 775 - and it works fine Except it freeze in the Xbox game menu (and i need to restart the console).

but my problem is when i want to download TU - just cant !

it say: Download but always stay on 0%...... why?

yes, my console Connected to Wifi and works fine.

thankx all.

hi,i updata f3 rev 775 - and it works fine Except it freeze in the Xbox game menu (and i need to restart the console).but my problem is when i want to download TU - just cant !it say: Download but always stay on 0%...... why?yes, my console Connected to Wifi and works fine.thankx all.

Are you using the default skin or at least a skin that is 775 compatible?

Hi! I'm on 3.0b rev483 ... I would like to update but don't know how... the update menu says that I've 0 upates available... any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I'm on default skin, all default

ps: sorry for posting two times...

Hi! I'm on 3.0b rev483 ... I would like to update but don't know how... the update menu says that I've 0 upates available... any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I'm on default skin, all default

ps: sorry for posting two times...

make sure you have beta updates enabled in your F3 settings

make sure you have beta updates enabled in your F3 settings

Yes, beta updates is enabled... is there another way to update this? via ftp?

Yes, beta updates is enabled... is there another way to update this? via ftp?

Yes, manually download latest version from the first post and replace the files you currently have with the new ones =)

It's just one path? Is there a how to? It can be done via ftp?

Yes, manually download latest version from the first post and replace the files you currently have with the new ones =)

It's just one path? Is there a how to? It can be done via ftp?

There is no specific path where it is at... you'll have to figure that one out yourself... there are some default paths like hdd1:\F3 or hdd1:\apps\F3\

There's no specific how to for this particular thing, but... there should be a how to install it... read that, it's the same thing... difference is that there are already files there that you replace...

Yes, it can be done using FTP, however... i recommend you don't run F3 from wherever you'll be replacing it (or even start it for that matter) as it may cause problems when replacing the files (they're in use after all!)

There is no specific path where it is at... you'll have to figure that one out yourself... there are some default paths like hdd1:\F3 or hdd1:\apps\F3\

There's no specific how to for this particular thing, but... there should be a how to install it... read that, it's the same thing... difference is that there are already files there that you replace...

Yes, it can be done using FTP, however... i recommend you don't run F3 from wherever you'll be replacing it (or even start it for that matter) as it may cause problems when replacing the files (they're in use after all!)

So, how do I replace the files without booting into FSD? Or I should copy the new version to a new path and there is some ini file that can be modified to start FSD from that path..??

So, how do I replace the files without booting into FSD? Or I should copy the new version to a new path and there is some ini file that can be modified to start FSD from that path..??

Start XEXMenu for instance...

But yes, you can put the new files in a different folder, then edit launch.ini (should probably be in HDD1:\) to match :)

Is it the last update of FSD ???

Most likely; yes... the team has disbanded... meaning, there is no TeamFSD anymore... maybe they'll join back again at some point in time, but... nobody knows...

I have a problem i install this fsd, and title update dont download to cache. All title update download for me to Game\data\titlepudate. When i dowload tu always is enabled.