RealModScene

This freestyle rev 775 does not work when installing DVDS (Caught / stopped at 0% when trying to install via F3 REV 775) , something that worked in rev 735.

REV this 775 I have to go back to NXE install DVDs.

thing in the REV 735 was to install using only the [DVD COPY] option in Freestyle

I'v recently update my fsd to 775 for the ingame screenshot feature (that i really need for a project).

I don't use trainers so i don't mind change settings but if i press start+select in game fsd doesn't take screenshots.

Also in Plugins menì (inside System Settings) i have just the ftp server and http server plugins.

How can i fix that?

I'v recently update my fsd to 775 for the ingame screenshot feature (that i really need for a project).

I don't use trainers so i don't mind change settings but if i press start+select in game fsd doesn't take screenshots.

Also in Plugins menì (inside System Settings) i have just the ftp server and http server plugins.

How can i fix that?

Change to default skin

when your on FSD have you selected what buttons you want to be able to capture the screen shot? (see picture in link below) and set up the buttons you want. 

have a read of THIS

• Like 1

when your on FSD have you selected what buttons you want to be able to capture the screen shot? (see picture in link below) and set up the buttons you want. 

have a read of THIS

When i go into Settings > System Settings > Plugin > theres nothing like that, i see on the right panel just the FTP HTTP informations. If i start the default.xex of the rev 775 from usb pendrive i can see the new panel in Plugin and i can change the buttons but if i start a game and try to use the combination of buttons to take screenshot i looked into the directory (FSP/Plugins/Screenshot) but there is nothing there. 

I have problems to copy the new version of the dashboard into my console then, when i copy it using FSD it says "operation failed" how can i fix this? Thanks for help.

screen shots are located in there reliant folders of the games. (Sounds like you need to update your FSD, FTP into the machine and copy FSD775 across to the machine and then set installer/dashlaunch to run the new FSD default xex )

FSD folder/PLUGINS/userdata

In this folder are subfolders (you'll recognize it as game id folders).

In each of these game id folders are SCREENSHOTS subfolders.

Pics are located there.

For example, it you were to take retail dash screenshots, then it would be located in:

FSD/Plugins/Userdata/FFFE07D1/Screenshots/

or a dashlaunch screenshot:

FSD/Plugins/Userdata/FFFE011D/Screenshots/

• Like 1

screen shots are located in there reliant folders of the games. (Sounds like you need to update your FSD, FTP into the machine and copy FSD775 across to the machine and then set installer/dashlaunch to run the new FSD default xex )

When i copy the new 775 over my existent one (because i cannot delete it keep tell me operation failed) it says operation failed, how can i clear install new fsd?

if your using FTP then make a new folder called FSD775 and then copy the new installation over to that new folder, then you'd open installer/dash-launch and point it to your new folder and the default xex of the new FSD.

If your wanting to update your old FSD then if you load it and enable beta updates and then restart it should (if i remember correctly) pick up that there's an update out and you simply follow the instructions. this might be the better option if your not familiar with FTP etc. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IioaMggwg8

• Like 1

if your using FTP then make a new folder called FSD775 and then copy the new installation over to that new folder, then you'd open installer/dash-launch and point it to your new folder and the default xex of the new FSD.

If your wanting to update your old FSD then if you load it and enable beta updates and then restart it should (if i remember correctly) pick up that there's an update out and you simply follow the instructions. this might be the better option if your not familiar with FTP etc. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IioaMggwg8

I already tried to use the beta updates but doesn't work. When you say to open installer/dashlunch how can i do that? I have nothing like that on my fsd menus.

do you know how to use FTP 

did you also follow the video and enable beta updates ?

Have a read of THIS thread. i go on to talk about how to make a new folder and installer/dashlaunch etc. (Installer/dashlaunch is not part of FSD and you run it from xex menu, it depends on where you have it installed it might be under homebrew if not then you could run xex menu and then find the folder and run installer, but first things first you need to get FSD775 across to the machine)

There's an auto installer that you could burn to disk if you like and run that. lots of ways to install. HERE

• Like 1

do you know how to use FTP 

did you also follow the video and enable beta updates ?

Have a read of THIS thread. i go on to talk about how to make a new folder and installer/dashlaunch etc. (Installer/dashlaunch is not part of FSD and you run it from xex menu, it depends on where you have it installed it might be under homebrew if not then you could run xex menu and then find the folder and run installer, but first things first you need to get FSD775 across to the machine)

There's an auto installer that you could burn to disk if you like and run that. lots of ways to install. HERE

I know how to use ftp with fsd. and i have already enabled beta updates.

I don't have xex menu', neither have dashlunch but dashlunch i can just download and start it from default.xex of the program no prob, but the point is how can i copy fsd if i'm inside fsd?

The first you linked to me is dashlunch + something else or just dashlunch?

if you know how to use  FTP then you half way there, the only reason that you need to run FSD or xex menu is to enable the machine to be able to open an IP address up so you can FTP in. 

So when FSD is running then FTP in, create a new folder called FSD775 or something, then copy the new FSD via FTP to the new folder. 

You will have dashlaunch/installer on there somewhere, it would have been installed at some point, it's very "rare" that a machine has not had it installed and it would be stupid not too as it stops updates etc. and other configurations for the machine. 

if not then you can create your self a "installer/dashlaunch" folder, the same the new FSD and copy installer/dashlaunch across to it, then you'll be able to run it from FSD, if you have the scan path to scan it'll be under homebrew in the FSD menu. 

How does your machine "boot" at the minute, if it's straight into FSD then that's because installer/dashlaunch has been configured to run it ;)

you should put xex menu on, it's way easy and you would find xex menu (once installed) on the stock dashboard under "games" and also in FSD 

• Like 1

if you know how to use  FTP then you half way there, the only reason that you need to run FSD or xex menu is to enable the machine to be able to open an IP address up so you can FTP in. 

So when FSD is running then FTP in, create a new folder called FSD775 or something, then copy the new FSD via FTP to the new folder. 

You will have dashlaunch/installer on there somewhere, it would have been installed at some point, it's very "rare" that a machine has not had it installed and it would be stupid not too as it stops updates etc. and other configurations for the machine. 

if not then you can create your self a "installer/dashlaunch" folder, the same the new FSD and copy installer/dashlaunch across to it, then you'll be able to run it from FSD, if you have the scan path to scan it'll be under homebrew in the FSD menu. 

How does your machine "boot" at the minute, if it's straight into FSD then that's because installer/dashlaunch has been configured to run it ;)

you should put xex menu on, it's way easy and you would find xex menu (once installed) on the stock dashboard under "games" and also in FSD 

My actual hero. Thank you very much for the help man, i figure out everything and resolved. Now my fsd is correctly updated, i have dashlunch (also configurated) and xex menu. Configurated the plugin for screenshots and everything works fine.

Thank you mate.

a install this update dashboard bat a not faund skin in this version is skin is defauld  vere a gen faund  skin 

Hi guys...

I was using a freestyle version of the V735. however after upgrading to the new version of the Freestyle v775, my avatar does not load turning gray, the descriptions of my games and Screenshots are no longer displayed on the screen.

follows some screenshots of my freestyle.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

friends could help me in this regard?

Hi to all... i set FSD and (almost) all working perfectly and only i want to know one thing... 

about custom covers downloading? did this still working? i registered account at covers.jqe360, entered account in FSD setting, enabled custom cover downloadingat covers.jqe360 found cover which want, select "Install to Xbox", restart FSD but downloading newer successful... 

thank you... and happy holidays 

Please add UTF8 in Extensions supported: in F3 FTP server. As non ASCII chars are displayed incorrectly. Here's an example how ftpdll.xex does it:

Connect to: (19.12.2013 21:28:29)hostname=192.168.0.39:7564username=xboxstartdir=192.168.0.39=192.168.0.39220-xFTPDll 0.1 powered by SlimFTPd220-You are connecting from 192.168.0.190:52672.220 Proceed with login.USER xbox331 Need password for user "xbox".PASS *****230 User "xbox" logged in.SYST215 WIN32 Type: L8 Version: xFTPDll 0.1 powered by SlimFTPdFEAT211-Extensions supported:UTF8SIZEREST STREAMMDTMTVFSEXECSHDN211 ENDHELP SITE500 Syntax error, command "HELP" unrecognized.OPTS UTF8 ON500 Syntax error, command "OPTS" unrecognized.Connect ok!