RealModScene

Also looking for the "Installer" where I can setup dashlaunch and so on during install. Are there none available for this version?

It's the same installer, just tick the download latest version option.

Come again? Should I download the 2.2 installer? Thats the only one I can find.. This .7z archive just includes the .xex

Come again? Should I download the 2.2 installer? Thats the only one I can find.. This .7z archive just includes the .xex

You can find it in the first release of F3

Hi guys, thanks for this awesome work .. on this words i want finish .. but, i have a problem(

Few days ago i update my dashboard to 2.0.16.203 and install FSD 3 .. it's all gta v )) so .. first install was wrong .. and i delete throw fsd disk 2 ... just delete .. after this . big problem fall to my head .. fsd don't want refresh games list .. and when i put gta v to hdd .. in games list i see - Not Available .. that's it .. i try too many different ways to solve this problem .. but still sit with this error .. help me please .. i really have no idea what to do

Hi guys...

I was using a freestyle version of the V735. however after upgrading to the new version of the Freestyle v775, my avatar does not load turning gray, the descriptions of my games and Screenshots are no longer displayed on the screen.
 follows some screenshots of my freestyle.

Posted Image
 Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

friends could help me in this regard?

I'm pretty new to this and I am have a problem. Whenever I install this my start button no longer works until I return to home dash. I have newest kernel I am having no issues the rev 58 so I'm not sure what might b causing this to happen. Start button won't even work if I load a game Any help would b appreciated. It may be something simple. But I cant figure it out.

I'm pretty new to this and I am have a problem. Whenever I install this my start button no longer works until I return to home dash. I have newest kernel I am having no issues the rev 58 so I'm not sure what might b causing this to happen. Start button won't even work if I load a game Any help would b appreciated. It may be something simple. But I cant figure it out.

Disable in-game screenshot trigger or change it to use a different button combo, you can find these settings in the plugin settings area

I'd just like to say thanks for getting back to me so fast and yes the tip worked and I am now kicking it on 775. Thanks.

ok but when we will have an LiNK update? i'm curious about the future of LiNK.. about message system and friendlist you know.. I don't have an headset this is kind of annoying.. i can't talk to other players on Left 4 Dead 2. I hope these features get implemented in the future.. anyway NICE work of FSD team!

Do any of the latest or soon to be released games require the newest dashboard from MS?

Also, aren't the TUs cumulative so if you update the latest you get all the updates from the previous ones?  I assume (?) the ability to pick which TU allows you to not download the latest JIC there is an issue with it not working.  Is that correct?

Thanks,

outofwork

Do any of the latest or soon to be released games require the newest dashboard from MS?

Also, aren't the TUs cumulative so if you update the latest you get all the updates from the previous ones?  I assume (?) the ability to pick which TU allows you to not download the latest JIC there is an issue with it not working.  Is that correct?

Thanks,

outofwork

Tomb raider.

• Like 1

Sad to hear you guys are disbanding but thank you very much for all the work you have done. Freestyle dash has revolutionised my Xbox!

I hope you guys manage to do something better for the bone .

hi and big thanks for f3 but...

are there coming updates like enabled gametrailers? Will the sourcecode given to puplic in the near future? Is someone still working on f3/rxe?

how can we get the coverflow to work like in the rxe announcement videos (wallview)?

please give me some clarifications - it hurts in my heart if this was the last version

hi thanks for all the hard work your team have put in to freestyle dash. i have a question ... hi all when i press the guide button i can select freestyle home or press the Y button both take me back to my freestyle dash is there away i can have it so when i press Y for xbox home and it will take me to the nxe dash ?

Edit: was answered in the irc chat thanks Black Wolf

Hi,

I just want to report a bug of the FSD 3 V775.

I Have connected 2 litle USB HD to my XBOX 360. Games folder : USB0:GAMES  And USB1:GAMES2 (differents games)

At Boot time (Not all the time) FSD show me 2 time all the games.

May be it can be corected with next version .

Thank for the great Work. Rigouli