RealModScene
AleXXXv1

Content folder

How to configure the dashboard to all the DLC were taken from a specified folder? Written anywhere that DLC need to download a hdd :/ content/0000000000000000 but I have no hdd, I have only folders: Flash, Game, OnBoardMU, SysExt, Usb0, USBMU0, USBMUCache0. I have a Content folder in the OnBoardMU, SysExt, Usb0 Xbox360 (partition created XBox 360 for the saves). I tried to throw off DLC in all Content folders, all useless.

You cant, it has to be from content/0000000000000000

so...

onboardmu/content/0000000000000000

usb0/content/0000000000000000

hdd1/content/0000000000000000

you cant use flash and you cant use sysext

do be aware, some games with DLC need the latest TU also.

• Like 1

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for some reason does not load the TU. DLC threw in USBMU0: content 0000000000000000 575207FD 00000002
DLC checked through the XM-360. They are unlocked. In what could be the problem?

sometimes you need to check the media id too to make sure they're all matching.

TUs can be activated by clicking y on a game, select title updates and make sure the TU icon is green (activated)

otherwise, get your usb, plug into computer, use horizon to add TU's do it, that's what I do when FSD don't recognise it.

• Like 1

I have downloaded from the internet 3 TU c http://marketplace.jqe360.com for Mortal Kombat. Checked them out, they are suitable for MediaID, XM-360 sees them. But when I click on the game Y, then in the Title Update, they are not displayed, DLC and do not work.

Put the TU's on your desktop.

Open Horizon, plug in your xbox formatted usb stick, drag and drop the TU in horizon. Plug usb into xbox, transfer the TU from system storage to your internal storage or where you want it, or leave it where it is, reboot xbox.. try again :)

Make sure the TU matches the media ID for your game.

• Like 1