RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ken

rgh slim

XBOX 360 SLIM running fsd3 and fitted with a cr3lite  all upto date no rom and u dont need 1 but still has the tray so looks fine.....I fitted a 1tb harddrive were the rom was and loaded it with 592 xbla games and so far 80 full retail games and over 3000 of all the older classic's all boot from hd no disc needed plus has a extra 320 gig built into the side and u can had another 2tb if needed but what am giving away is more than enoth for anyone all leads and 1 controller

postage will be £10 via herrmes and uk only pay-pal payment thank u anymore proof needed send me a email on kenwatson13@hotmail.co.uk

am looking for about £200

http://i40.tinypic.com/261g57s.jpgfull retail games and soon moreAssassins Creed 2Assassins Creed BrotherhoodAssassin's Creed RevelationsBatman disc 1Batman disc 2Battlefield 3 disc 1Battlefield 3 disc 2Battlefield Bad Co. 2Black ops 1Black ops 2Brothers in ArmsBully ScholarshipCall of DutyCall Of Duty 2Call of Duty 3Call of Duty 4 Modern WarfareCall of Duty Modern Warfare 2Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3Capcom classicsCondemed 2Daed rising 2DarkDead island reptideDead poolDevil May Cry HD CollectionDRIVER San FranciscoFar cry 3Fast and furious showdownFearFear 2Fear 3Fifa 13Fight night championshipFight Night Round 4Flash point red riverForza horizonFuseGears of War 2Gears of war judgementGrand Theft Auto IVGrid 2HitmanHitman absolutionInjusticeMafia 11Medal of honor warfighter disc 1Medal of honor warfighter disc 2Metro Last LightNeed for speed most wanted 2012Painkiller Hell and DamnationPayday 2Resident Evil Operation Raccoon CityResident Evil RevelationsRide To Hell RetributionRisen 2 Dark WatersSagaSaints Row The ThirdSilent Hill DownpourSilent Hill HDSleeping dogsSniper Elite V2Sniper ghost warriorSniper ghost worrior 2Splinter Cell ConvictionSplinter Cell Double AgentThe Darkness IIThe godfatherThe godfather 2The saboteurThe walking deadTomb raiderTransformersTurbo 360Need for Speed The Run007Alan wakeAliens CMAliens Vs PredatorAlone In The DarkAssassins Creed

Sorry for the unconnected question but how did you get the GTA V backround

It's just the gta skin m8

open to offers is no 1 buying is this to expensive come on guys let me no